Helloween cover. Anyone wanna do vox?

Mooch

Jun 3, 2010
So a couple of weeks ago I was bored and had this song bouncing around in my head, so I decided to throw it down and low & behold, it didn't turn out half bad. There are a few mistakes here and there (flubbed the bridge, ghetto bass to name a few) but I thought it would be cool to have someone throw down some vocals to this. So I'm putting it out there to anyone who would be interested in doing it. Let me know and I'll send you the file.

Last edited by a moderator:
Recorded some rough takes today. I just realized this is down tuned version they did for andy. The Kiske version is actually easier for me lol. Andy's range is in my passagio of my vocals. Its not sounding to bad right now but needs more work for sure before I show anyone lol :p

Recorded some rough takes today. I just realized this is down tuned version they did for andy. The Kiske version is actually easier for me lol. Andy's range is in my passagio of my vocals. Its not sounding to bad right now but needs more work for sure before I show anyone lol :p

Yeah, I recorded it 1/2 step down so it might take a little adjustment. Sorry about that. Looking forward to hearing it though!

ah, thought I would post a sample. Its not that great right now lol. I need to re-record a lot of parts.

[SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/plisken/i-want-out-sample-1/s-ZRTww[/SOUNDCLOUD]

ah, thought I would post a sample. Its not that great right now lol. I need to re-record a lot of parts.

[SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/plisken/i-want-out-sample-1/s-ZRTww[/SOUNDCLOUD]

not bad at all, needs more emotion IMO and there is a lead guitar part that is clashing with the vocals in a very bad way, it´s before the chorus.

Not bad, man. Kiske is a tough vocalist to do. I applaud anyone making the effort.

The "lead" behind the vocals in the pre-chorus (They keep talking and they never stop....) should be tucked in the mix a little more to just sort of fill out the part.

The timing is a bit off in a few places as well but hey man, keep going!

Not bad, man. Kiske is a tough vocalist to do. I applaud anyone making the effort.

The "lead" behind the vocals in the pre-chorus (They keep talking and they never stop....) should be tucked in the mix a little more to just sort of fill out the part.

The timing is a bit off in a few places as well but hey man, keep going!

thanks! Yeah, I have re-record at lot of it. My voice wasn't feeling that great that day.