hellyeah sux

"hellyeah receives a hellno from WD" - Metal-Archives

If somebody wants to call their band "Hellyeah", it can be comprised of the greatest metal musicians, and you still know it would suck balls

that is all...the vid is terrible the songs are terrible...that is all

and this is the best (!!) song from the album! there are some almost good riffs but there aren't any Song. and the voice of the singer... crappy and weak... his melodies are boring, there aren't any memorable refrain or sthing. and the lyrical songs... my grandma would sing more emotional than this guy.
they want to make a killer redneck album but the missing point is the real feeling and idea.

Zanex already started a thread about Hell No. Vinnie should just retire...The man looks like he can work at some auto repair shop.

he should go back to Texas and vote for Jeb Bush

Yeah, but theres a line. hahaha
Large-Jay-and-silent-bob.jpg

that is all...the vid is terrible the songs are terrible...that is all

Alright W.D. Here's what I said.

(Neverheadz) Thoughts on HELLYEAH??? (I say HELLWHAT???)
O.K. I just recently got the HELLYEAH C.D. featuring Vinnie Paul (Pantera/DamagePlan) and Chad & Gregg (Mudvayne) & guys from Nothingface. I don't know what to make of this. Some songs are alright, but others are total crap. 2 of the songs are very similiar to Pantera ("Waging War" sounds like "Strength Beyond Strength" & "Rotten To The Core" sounds like "The Great Southern Trendkill") and others sound like the band is trying "too hard" if that makes any sense. One song "Alcohaulin' Ass" is like Mudvayne trying to be ZZ Top/Badlands/etc... with bad results. There are Good songs like "GODDAMN", "ONE THING", "MATTER OF TIME". But others like "Star" & "Thank You" are like "What the Hell". Vinnie Paul does have a great drum sound on this release, but that alone doesn't save an album. It needs stand out guitar/vocals/& bass as well. Anyway, I'll try to listen to it again. All comments welcome.

Zane

Funny how everyone blames Phil for the breakup of Pantera, yet he's the only member that's been in any worthwhile bands since they broke up.

Down completely rapes Damageplan and Hellyeah. Jesus that name sucks.

I find it strange that aside from Pantera (their own damn band) and Black Sabbath or something, Vinnie and even Dime both had HORRIBLE taste in metal.

I find it strange that aside from Pantera (their own damn band) and Black Sabbath or something, Vinnie and even Dime both had HORRIBLE taste in metal.

Rebel Meets Rebel.

Damn country music...