hellyeah sux

haha warrel, i havent even fucking bothered to check it out. i heard a snippet somewhere and it fucking blew - sounded like the same old generic shit.....

then again, so was PANTERA!

STTTTROONGGGERRRRRRRRRR THANNNN ALLLLLLLLL!!!

haha gimme a break.

Not a fan, never was a fan, never will be a fan.

Stop whining about Dime.

Goddamn, finally someone says it.

I wanna know how long these "tribute" groups are gonna ride this Dime thing out. It's pathetic. Just read in guitar world some shit like, "I just knew that Dimebag was right there in the studio with us, watching over us, etc."

WHAT?

What the fuck is wrong with you people, and why the fuck would VP wanna play with two of the shittiest bands in the past ten years? Not only that, the shittiest members of two of the shittiest bands in the past ten years.

If this record does well, it won't be because of the music. It will be from sympathy for Vinnie. That's the most pathetic of all.

Goddamn, finally someone says it.

I wanna know how long these "tribute" groups are gonna ride this Dime thing out. It's pathetic. Just read in guitar world some shit like, "I just knew that Dimebag was right there in the studio with us, watching over us, etc."

WHAT?

What the fuck is wrong with you people, and why the fuck would VP wanna play with two of the shittiest bands in the past ten years? Not only that, the shittiest members of two of the shittiest bands in the past ten years.

If this record does well, it won't be because of the music. It will be from sympathy for Vinnie. That's the most pathetic of all.

I'm not gonna even talk about this, cause Dime becomes a touchy subject for me. Sorry.

they should have stayed with there respective bands, mudvayne is probally my only favorite nu-metal band, and i always did like panter and didnt mind damageplan.