Help!!!its Chipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i was just making assumptions from they posts here,its just all too comon.Prides just the matter but whatever ill just go with the flow...

*ANYMORE SHIT HAILING MY WAY ???????*

glad i made an impact........................................................................................................................

Don't you realize that your lack of correct punctuation and your reluctance against capital letters make interaction a pain in the ass? Have you ever seen Steve or me flaming any other member than you?

The only reason why you are not on my ignore list is because I think that dealing with people like you is part of the community life.

So to stop this whole thing: Go to http://projectguitar.ibforums.com/index.php?act=idx and register there. It's a good forum, and people will help you there rather than here, because nearly noone here has experience in that stuff. But keep in mind, that they'll probably only help, if you make answering a bit more attractive.

Wow thanks for the help there Corny,its really nice of you.See it was not that hard wasnt it ???

sadasda.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.