Help Me Disappear

Misere Nobis

Apr 2, 2007
The Netherlands
I can't believe this song didn't make it to LFDGD. Although it sounds more like song that would fit Tonight's Decision perfectly. Anyway, this is probably one of the most depressive (and one of my favourite) Katatonia songs. The structure and riffs are outstanding, not to forget the most desperate vocals Renkse has ever recorded imo. Would be great if they would play it live. Anyone else who thinks this song is truly amazing?

By the way, is someone interested in tabbing this song for guitar?

Hell yeah! It's an amazing song.

I kind of remember reading some Anders' (or Jonas') interview where he said that 'Help Me Disappear' was infact left over from TD recording session and that's why they never considered it to be on LFDGD. And instead decided to release it as a B-side on 'Tonight's Music' single.

My fave Kata song of all times...The words can't describe my love for this one...It really is the most miserable vocals of Renkse with a lot of atmosphere and melancholy...I would die to hear this one live...I was always thinking it's a bit strange that even though the album of my life is TD my fave Kata song is not in it...But now I see why I love it so much:)

Great song! I agree with insidethefall, one of the most depressing songs.

"So help me disappear
Or to believe in a change
No way out of here
That I can see
Or the nightmares that burn
Into my head at night
Make them disappear
So I can breathe"

My fave Kata song of all times...The words can't describe my love for this one...It really is the most miserable vocals of Renkse with a lot of atmosphere and melancholy...I would die to hear this one live...I was always thinking it's a bit strange that even though the album of my life is TD my fave Kata song is not in it...But now I see why I love it so much:)

I agree with every word you said here!

Maybe the best Katatonia-song IMO (and that's a lot!). The music, the lyrics and the way Jonas sings, it's something I cannot describe with words.