Tonight's Decision

Shogunaut said:
Actually, the first time that Jonas sings in clean vocals is in the song "Day" from the second album "Brave Murder Day".:)

Well, it's not only in 'Day', it's also in 'Rainroom' and 'Endtime'. His clean vocals in 'Brave Murder Day' are great.

Sure. Tonight´s Decision is a masterpiece. Even the booklet is. Some of my friends who are studying Fine Arts have asked me for it in order to take inspiration or just a copy.
My LFDGD includes a sticker: "probably the best Peaceville album ever!". I don´t know why Tonight´s Decision doesn´t.

I adore LFDGD and VE, and I've just started getting into Discouraged Ones... however, Tonight's Decision is the only album of katatonia's that I find... lacking. It's not bad, not at all! But it's just not up to the quality of the latest two albums (and DO I think as well). But then that's only my opinion...

Shogunaut said:
Actually, the first time that Jonas sings in clean vocals is in the song "Day" from the second album "Brave Murder Day".:)

Damn, I noticed this after I posted it, but I couldn't be bothered to change it - and till now, no-one noticed. *curses youre cunning...ness*

But I meant album wise- it's the first album that has all clean vocals. Day is a great song...

I think 'Tonight's Decision' is better than 'Viva Emptiness'. More "Katatoniaisms" if you get my drift..

requiem said:
'For My Demons' is easily my favourite track from TD, and in my top 3 Katatonia tracks.

From DO my favourite is probably 'Deadhouse'. The whales do it!!!

same here:)

requiem said:
I think 'Tonight's Decision' is better than 'Viva Emptiness'. More "Katatoniaisms" if you get my drift..

Yes, but I feel on VE they have expanded the dimensions of their sound without losing much in the way of emotion and the core sound of TD is still present, often playing against the heavier parts...