help me,i need some technical computer advice!

mrthrax

riffer madness
Feb 17, 2002
australia
Visit site
here is what happened,my computer stopped loading up so i did a system recovery,in my hastiness to get computer back on track i think i may have selected wrong moniter type in new setup,now my screen is not full size anymore with a half centimetre gap at the sides and a little gap at the top,i tried another system recovery and it didnt give me the option to choose what type of moniter i was running!

thanks in advance.

Reactions: Ragamuffin
on the front of your monitor, you should have options to resize your screen. you also should only have to un/reinstall the video card drivers, not do a full restore. and/or the monitor.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
You could send some my way.
I tried to give you some but I still gotta spread it some more. :( And speaking of giving I like Christmas because I like to give more than receive. The perv is coming out again. :D

Dude in Central and Northern California they always get snow in places like Mammoth. Now in SoCal we get it in the local mountains but it depends on the precipitation. I can tell the 105 Freeway go iced yesterday and it runs from LAX to one town over from me. and I think it did snow in Watts(part of South Central) yesterday or thereabouts. Today about 70 degrees and nice.

I had a dream that I was at a concert...the Metallica Icon thing for MTV, but Anthrax played, not the other bands. Except Korn, they did too. But Anthrax played their songs, not Metallica songs. It was weird. And everyone booed when they showed Lars on the big screen.