Help me out Finland

Btw, I bought three Stone vinyls couple months back, but now I have two copies of the "Colours" album. In vinyl, as I said. So, if anyone's interested, I might sell it for a good offer.

By the way: There was a guy on this board some time ago who wanted to buy your Downfall single. Did you sell it? If yes, for which price?

Shame on you Iceheart! :(
Everyone should know metal classics like Stone. Stone was the best finnish trash/speed metal band ever! Well if you aren´t from Finland I really can´t blame you for not knowing Stone. The "vocals" are quite funny sounding, but Stone kicks ass anyway! It could be hard to find any Stone records anymore. Well it´s worth checking anyway!

Originally posted by Suatana
Shame on you Iceheart! :(
Everyone should know metal classics like Stone. Stone was the best finnish trash/speed metal band ever! Well if you aren´t from Finland I really can´t blame you for not knowing Stone. The "vocals" are quite funny sounding, but Stone kicks ass anyway! It could be hard to find any Stone records anymore. Well it´s worth checking anyway!

oooops... :rolleyes: *kneeling and praying for forgiveness* ...serious, I'll try checking out if there's stuff of them available... you got me really interested now!

@Hepatiitti: no, unfortunately I don't have this single..but I'll go on the hunt for it, too.. ;)