Help me pick out two albums to buy

WINTER TYRANT

Jan 24, 2008
I usually buy around 4 albums a month but this month i am going to the Dimmu/Behemoth show and will probably get something there so all i can get is two albums so help me choose.My fav genre is Folk/Viking
I love Korpiklaani's work but have no albums as of yet.
need to get Eluveitie in preparation for paganfest. i really dig Enochian Crescents ghost of the saturn? any help?

Folk/Viking:

Korpiklaani- Voice of Wilderness (all their albums sound pretty similar)
Turisas- Battle Metal, The Varangian Way
Ensiferum- Ensiferum, Iron
Moonsorrow- Kivenkantaja
Eluveitie- Spirit (you're going to run into a lot of opposition to Eluveitie here, but I dig them)

This is a very short, incomplete list. Others will probably be able to help you a lot more with their posts.

ya i've got all turisas and ensiferum. moonsorrow is ok.i think i am getting korpiklaani and eluveitie and another destroyer 666 album. yeah...pretty worthless thread. please delete. when i'm getting ready to spend over a hundred on music i'll let you guys help me out

all moonsorrow albums are good, if you want something darker get Enochian Crescent- Black church. Check out Tuatha De danann and the first 3 albums by German band called Adorned Brood.

oh shit. i was thinking moonspell not moonsorrow. two totally different bands. don't know what was going on in my head.

I'm sure your not the only one to mix those bands up. Moonspell can be decent. They are definitely more on the darker side, than moonsorrow at least