Votes: 3 33.3%
  • F

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • G

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Soundlurker

Nov 19, 2005
Hey guys, help me with this massive shootout :)
The amps are Krank Rev, Peavey 5150, Peavey 6505 and the custom Garland in different combinations :headbang:
Choose the 1 you like best or even make a top 3 or list all of them, it's up to you.

Links
A
B
C
D
E
F
G

And once more, THANK YOU Keiffer and GuitarHack for reamping my tracks. You rule.
And so does this forum \m/

Well to me, clip E sounds the best, clip G sounds almost the same but I think E is a bit better, anyway any of those 2 clips sound great to me.

Second place is clips A, B and C they sound almost the same doesn't matter which one you pick they will give you pretty much the same tone.

Clip D sounds very nice too but a bit too middly, might sound good if you scoop the mids a bit later in the mix.

Just my opinion.

BTW after listening to the clips a few times you really can't tell the difference so I don't think it will matter that much which one you pick they all sound good.

"BTW after listening to the clips a few times you really can't tell the difference so I don't think it will matter that much which one you pick they all sound good."

Yes.

I would go with F.
Its the only one i think really sticks out from the others.

Glad to see some new input. I'll post the the list of amps this evening or tomorrow morning. Don't forget to vote :)

Ok, here's the list

A. 4 X Krank Rev GuitarHack
B. 4 X 6505 GuitarHack
C. 2 x 6505 GuitarHack + 2 X Krank Rev GuitarHack
D. 2 X 5150 Keiffer + 2 X Krank Rev GuitarHack
E. 2 X 6505 GuitarHack + 2 X Garland->Old GuitarHack Impulse
F. 2 X 5150 Keiffer + 2 X Garland->Old GuitarHack Impulse
G. 2 X Krank Rev GuitarHack + 2 X Garland->Old GuitarHack Impulse

I like E, G and C the most, so I'll go with E