Help with Microsoft Office XP please!

KATATONICANGEL said:
Try To Get A Dvd Version Of Winxp. I 've Got One And It's Really Amazing!!!
Everything Is Automated Inclundind Winxp Pro+sp1+all Updates That Makes It Close To Sp2, Office Xp Full And Automated (you Don't Even Have To Crack It) And A Lot Of Usefull Latest Version Programs-all Preinstalled!!! I Do Not Exactly Know Where To Find One, It Came To My Hands By Luck And It's Really A Fucking Great Os Dvd Release!!!
That's the one I mentioned b4. Cheers.

buy a mac and you wont be going back to a pc of crash! :lol:

powAnimx.gif

such as? well ok 3ds max, games etc, but then theres lightwave, maya etc. i think theres not enough 'illegal' software available for the mac, which is a good thing, but understandable as the majority of crack heads own pcs. yes OS Panther is the most reliable platform for both sound editing and graphics. the software is there, though with a different name that carries out the same task if not more. its just that its not as easy to get hold of, and perhaps more expensive, hardware too, but damn worth it.

If I have to work to get money to buy my own stuff, it does matter how much it is. Macintosh is not widespread in Hungary at all. I'm glad I have access to pc's wherever I stay.

steak-knife said:
such as? well ok 3ds max, games etc, but then theres lightwave, maya etc. i think theres not enough 'illegal' software available for the mac, which is a good thing, but understandable as the majority of crack heads own pcs. yes OS Panther is the most reliable platform for both sound editing and graphics. the software is there, though with a different name that carries out the same task if not more. its just that its not as easy to get hold of, and perhaps more expensive, hardware too, but damn worth it.
Some soft for Mac is really well worth it like ProTools. There are some nice sources for Mac soft on the net too, even though there are way more PC sources, which as you said, is perfectly understandable. I think there are advantages in both Os's but yes, Mac is a way more reliable OS. BTW, which Mac do you owe? Do you work with audio stuff? Just curious.

G4 Quicksilver,dual 800mhz, i play around with propellerhead's reason sometimes, great fun!, but mostly design for print, not into web design though that much, theres no money to be made in it these days, i think its become over saturated with mediocre work. its generally all DIY. i liked that site done for that band dredg as far as music sites go

Ye got that right mate. I used to be a webdesigner for a living, now I sell and maintain computers and tech stuff cuz of the over saturation you just mentioned. I have a Power Mac G4 / dual processor @ 1,25Ghz. Reason is great, indeed, but I use it more on PC cuz almost all me audio stuff is there and the specs of it are higher. Yeah, that Dredg site is indeed original. Cheers.

alright, this has naught to do with Xp but with msn. I cannot sign in on msn for like 3 days now. i always get the error 0x80001370. I checked out some forums which i found through google, but somehow the solutions given do not work for me. Now does anyone here have an idea or a hint how i can solve it?

hehe, no seriously, it seems to be a common error the one i get. I saw many peepscomplaining about it. still there is no real solution at least none which works for everybody.
If anyone has a clue it'd be nice to explain it here!

get another messanger. or try to reinstall msn. or better yet, fuck it all and get yourself an irc client. a lot more enjoyable to chat on.

about xp: shame it doesn't support some of the older games though. can't play dark omens anymore *sob*

eh well, of course i reinstalled it, but it's not that easy i reckon. and i won't get another messenger for i like to keep on talking to the peeps on my list.