help with tattoo

U

Unregistered

I'm trying to get hold on a high res pic of the nevermore dragon to tattoo it. if you can help please email me at cp_cp@hotmail.com

rock on!

Holy piss. Nevermore has a dragon. Shit I would just get a tat of the logo. The original idea for my first was to get the Soilwork symbol, though. Someone beat me to it so now I'm thinking something Nocturnal Rites

Hey, it's your body and all, but don't you think getting a tattoo of a band's name or logo is pretty fucking retarded? What exactly are you going to say it "means" to you in 15 years? Think.

im gettin a tattoo on my 16th birthday (may 20) im in the process of drawing up a picture with a combo of skulls, fire, barbed wire, and demons... im gonna get the tattooer to redraw it so its um... more professional and actually look like a good piece of art

Originally posted by markgugs
Hey, it's your body and all, but don't you think getting a tattoo of a band's name or logo is pretty fucking retarded? What exactly are you going to say it "means" to you in 15 years? Think.

The way I look at it... anyone that has several tattoos will usually regret at least one. I know I do.

i have 5 tattoos, and one happens to be one that i regret (a scorpion with a skull head) on my shoulder. just make sure u really really wanna wakr up and see it everyday lol
they dont really hurt that bad, just make sure u take really good care of it afterwards. use what they tell u too. i was told not to use vitamin a and e, but it worked so much better than the shit they gave me. expect it to feel different for the first week as it peels. keep it moist.