Help...

hey, this is my first post i think...
but anyway... tommorow night is gonna be my first Bodom concert and I was wondering if any of you veterans out there could give me some tips on like moshing there or you know getting out alive and stuff...because i'm 13 lol. but i have been to plenty of concerts with moshes like Marilyn Manson twice for example...but i hear these shows are different...so any help...would be helpfull :Spin: lol

thanks

You don't HAVE to mosh. But if you do:

1. Keep your head up.
2. Help people up when they fall down.
3. Don't punch or kick or do stupid hardcore moves unless you wanna be punched in the face.
4. Take a break once in awhile, you'll loose your breath occasionally.

GhostOfPerdition said:
You don't HAVE to mosh. But if you do:

1. Keep your head up.
2. Help people up when they fall down.
3. Don't punch or kick or do stupid hardcore moves unless you wanna be punched in the face.
4. Take a break once in awhile, you'll loose your breath occasionally.

ah ha! thats the kind of advice i was looking for! not just :lol:
that doesn't help....
thanks

Bed_Of Razors666 said:
'but i have been to plenty of concerts with moshes like Marilyn Manson twice for example'

:lol:

hey whats wrong with that! lol it was a big mosh there...they were like 7 feet tall and had weird makeup...i felt lost....hey what about Slayer...pretty big mosh at that too as well as Lamb of God...

i like Manson lol

-Gavin- said:
Moshing is gay.

Amen, bro.

Moshing just fucks up the ability for us older folks to enjoy a beer and watch the damn gig. Moshing has became a pathetic pass-time for desperate wannabe metallers and fucking idiots. If they would just calm the fuck down and enjoy the music, it'd all be better.

corn_off_the_cob said:
hey, this is my first post i think...
but anyway... tommorow night is gonna be my first Bodom concert and I was wondering if any of you veterans out there could give me some tips on like moshing there or you know getting out alive and stuff...because i'm 13 lol. but i have been to plenty of concerts with moshes like Marilyn Manson twice for example...but i hear these shows are different...so any help...would be helpfull :Spin: lol

thanks

13? even I am older than you :erk: :D

Marilyn manson sucks
althose mm wannebe's with their weird make-up and so.
and what's funny about kicking puppy's on stage?:err: :erk:

Final_Product said:
Amen, bro.

Moshing just fucks up the ability for us older folks to enjoy a beer and watch the damn gig. Moshing has became a pathetic pass-time for desperate wannabe metallers and fucking idiots. If they would just calm the fuck down and enjoy the music, it'd all be better.

Exactly! :headbang:

@corn_off_the_cob: But well, if u like it, do as GhostOfPerdition said! ;)

-Gavin- said:
You're 13. You'll see in a few years.

Very true....

Just like someone else said, its a lot better when you can just go and enjoy the music and not have to worry about drunk, fat, sweaty, borish people with piercings all over their faces and 4 foot long pony tales running into you every five minutes

Although moshing may not appeal to everyone, I don't see what's wrong with it. Metal is all about emotions and aggression and moshing allows the concert goer to experience all of the aggression of metal and release any tensions that are built up in a relatively safe environment. If you get a group of moshers who aren't stupid and follow "mosh etiquette", it can be a fun experience to jump around.

metalhatebreeder said:
13? even I am older than you :erk: :D

Marilyn manson sucks
althose mm wannebe's with their weird make-up and so.
and what's funny about kicking puppy's on stage?:err: :erk:

oh i hate those people too with all the replica make up...i just like seeing him and listening to the music...kicking puppies? thats actually false..just so ya know...

oh by the way i just got back :D
it was so unfreakin' incredible! the "keep your head up" advice was very useful! i got punched alot lol but i was kinda expecting that...i just loved the look on their faces once they realized who they punched :lol: it was worth getting punched. Their faces would light up and the peoples eyes would go so bright then they'd say something but i couldn't hear so i nodded and then they patted me on the back and sent me forward lol.
ok bye

Ralf said:
dont worry, half of the crowd there will be your age.
to clarify this, half the crowd will be your age, and they will all be hardcore dancing and throwing elbows and picking up pennies. if you are to join in on this, you should promptly go home, and kill yourself.