Helsinki gig cancelled

I'm already in Helsinki and wasted 110€ on train tickets -.- And if they reschedule the gig it will be another 110€ for me, well luckily I'm unemployed and that amount of money is easy to get! :D

Fuck!!! Mikael had already symptoms of an illness in Munich and Stuttgart last week...Poor fans! I hope for them that the show will be rescheduled soon. Don't be too desperated!
And to Mikael: Wish you all the best and a fast recovery!

Supports Cynic (USA) and Cynic (GER) will play tonight at Dante's Highlight (Fredrikinkatu 42). Tickets 5€, doors 9pm. 18+ years.

AHH Day is saved!!!!!!!

Well I already spent 144€ on train tickets to get here in Helsinki so rescheduling doesn't help much (ain't coming back with these prices). Had to fight like hell to get time off from work to get here. Feels like a real good kick in the balls...

But on the bright side Opeth IS coming to my home town Oulu 14.2 so I guess I'll manage =) I'm hoping Mikael gets well soon since he's a real nice guy.

Supports Cynic (USA) and Cynic (GER) will play tonight at Dante's Highlight (Fredrikinkatu 42). Tickets 5€, doors 9pm. 18+ years.

AHH Day is saved!!!!!!!

didnt know there was a german band called cynic (;

seriously, this sucks ... they better play their stockholm gigs q: ... hope youll get better soon, Å

edit: i at least hope that they'll play some instrumental only gig instead of cancelling the whole thing... they did that before and it was obviously quite cool

AHH Day is saved!!!!!!!

Wow, are those tickets seriously just 5€? I guess that would make it up a little for missing Opeth.

I actually skipped this anyway, cause it would have cost too much to get to Helsinki.

i bought the fucking ticket in july for fuck's sake! and i was just about to leave from turku to helsinki with my friend iki-ilkkuja, and then i heard that the gig is cancelled. and then we bought some beer. but at least we had a good reason! =) helvetin vittu sentään.