Helsinki

Mika Juhani

New Metal Member
Apr 29, 2008
Thanks for the great gig yesterday in Helsinki. Me and my friend would like to send our apologies to Apollo who visited our table upstairs in Tavastia. We didn`t regognize you until it was too late. You must have thought we were some kind of retard idiots, I`m sure.
Anyway thanks for the great show and thanks for the beer, we appreciate it. Hope you get this message somehow. Cheers!
I meant to say also that it was difficult to regognize you because of the hat you were wearing and it was little bit dark there too. And it was surprising that you came to say hello to us before the show.
MJ

Thanks for the great gig yesterday in Helsinki. Me and my friend would like to send our apologies to Apollo who visited our table upstairs in Tavastia. We didn`t regognize you until it was too late. You must have thought we were some kind of retard idiots, I`m sure.
Anyway thanks for the great show and thanks for the beer, we appreciate it. Hope you get this message somehow. Cheers!
I meant to say also that it was difficult to regognize you because of the hat you were wearing and it was little bit dark there too. And it was surprising that you came to say hello to us before the show.
MJ

:kickass: another Finn! finally, now that i don't go to COB 's forum much anymore.

:kickass: another Finn! finally, now that i don't go to COB 's forum much anymore.

Yeah!! I`ve been following Firewind since Apollo joined the band and I must say they took a step forward after that. I believe they are on their way headlining tours in future.
I sincerely hope they come back to Finland and I get a chance to meet Apollo again and have a proper discussion with the man.

Yeah!! I`ve been following Firewind since Apollo joined the band and I must say they took a step forward after that. I believe they are on their way headlining tours in future.
I sincerely hope they come back to Finland and I get a chance to meet Apollo again and have a proper discussion with the man.

i've been following them since last year, when i heard 'falling to pieces' on my lastfm radio.

By the way, I read somewhere that it would be nice if new members told something about themselves. Well, I live in Finland as you know by now. I`ve been listening to heavy metal/ hard rock since 1982 (not a young boy anymore). I play drums myself in a band called Southwest Sunrise.
Please feel free to check out our sites:www.southwest-sunrise.com and MySpace http://www.myspace.com/southwestsunrise. Cheers!

how is it that near everyone i know is a drummer? it's insane. i'll never get a band going if all i know are drummers :lol::erk:

Hi everybody! And thanks for two unbelievable shows in Finland! I had actually never even heard of you, but better late than never.... You are awesome!!! These two gigs were well worth all the travelling...puuh! Hope to see you all again sometime!

i've been following them since last year, when i heard 'falling to pieces' on my lastfm radio.

how is it that near everyone i know is a drummer? it's insane. i'll never get a band going if all i know are drummers :lol::erk:

You seem to know only intelligent people, no matter what all the bassists say:headbang: