Henkka on his favourite album of 2008

Once we played a small tour in Finland in Christmas time, and our intro was Holy Night, Silent Night (or is it the other way round..?), and then we played 'Silent Night Bodom Night' as a first song..

Wow!
Pretty awesome.

Henkka's crazy a sense of purpose was one of the worst album's of 2008. It's a good album if you like to hear the same riffs played 100 times at different tempos.

Henkka's crazy a sense of purpose was one of the worst album's of 2008. It's a good album if you like to hear the same riffs played 100 times at different tempos.
Newsflash - People have different opinions than you, and like different things. Oh! Here's another one. Music is entirely subjective in terms of what's "good" and "bad."

I didn't even like ASoP that much, personally. But still. Everyone is perfectly entitled to what they enjoy. If it was his favorite album, great. No one can say he's wrong.

Fair enough, he just has very superficial taste in music.
Simple, cold instrumentals.
Crappy lyrics.
I really don't see how anyone with a highly developped sense of musicality could have enjoyed that album, especially knowing that in the past, in flameshas put out albums like the Jester Race and Whoracle.

Crappy lyrics.
I really don't see how anyone with a highly developped sense of musicality could have enjoyed that album, especially knowing that in the past, in flameshas put out albums like the Jester Race and Whoracle.
That's extremely arrogant and self-absorbed to think, just because you don't personally feel the same way as he does about it. Like I said, there is no real better or worse in music. It's an art, not a sport, and thus not quantifiable. It's all completely dependent upon personal levels of enjoyment.

There is no wrong or right here, you simply have different tastes. And to think that what you (or anyone) likes is somehow superior to what someone else does is what's superficial, and juvenile.

Crappy lyrics.

1225801592343.jpg

I spoke with some In Flames fan yesterday and we both agreed their new album sucked.

Crappy lyrics.

And your opinion is fact...why?

I agree on that those albums were superior but this does not under any circumstance make your(or mine for that matter)opinion a fact. It would be foolish to think that your perception of a "highly developed sense of musicality" is a common law.