Here's some not entirely true news posted at blabbermouth.net

Ecstatic Youth

...playing with fire
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEVERMORE's WARREL DANE: New Album Will Contain 'Only One Ballad' - Aug. 26, 2002

During an online chat conducted on Sunday, August 25th, NEVERMORE frontman Warrel Dane revealed that the group's forthcoming CD, entitled Enemies Of Reality, will contain "only one ballad", because "it's time to get as heavy as possible for NEVERMORE." The singer also indicated that the album is tentatively due to be released in February 2003, presumably through Century Media Records, with whom the band have had a long-running dispute for several months. Artist extraordinaire Travis Smith will once again create the cover for the album, which is due to be recorded later in the year with producer Andy Sneap (i.e. MACHINE HEAD, SKINLAB, STUCK MOJO).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That chat was on Saturday the 24th, not the 25th.
Also, I don't recall Warrel saying that Andy Sneap is going to produce it. I think he said that there is a good chance Sneap will produce it, but it's not for sure. I could be wrong however.

...but who's keeping score anyway?

While I was interested to read the irc log, this is why I thought that maybe it was not such wise to post it on public forum.

I mean it's a chat and every silly thing is said, some not meant to be publicized. What if they had grabbed on the "cocaine festival" part? If some sentences had been removed from their context, they could have been made easily to look like Mustaine bashing.

And geez, I'm sure not Warrel nor anyone else wants to watch every word they write in a chat, in case it gets publicized and/or taken out of context.

Good thing this news was fairly accurate.

I sure get mor echicks and thats what counts, at the end of the day, cred..hahahaha

did well WD, your coming to the real fans again.