News At Last!

Jul 14, 2002
Stratford, CT
Visit site
NEVERMORE are scheduled to follow up their appearance at this year's Wacken Open Air festival with a U.S. tour, which is expected to take place in September/October. The band will then enter the studio with producer Andy Sneap beginning November 1 to record their follow-up to last year's "Enemies of Reality", tentatively due on March 31, 2005 through Century Media Records. After the recording, NEVERMORE will finally play some shows in the U.K., as their tour in the summer had to be cancelled.

thanks Blabbermouth.

NEVERMORE are scheduled to follow up their appearance at this year's Wacken Open Air festival with a U.S. tour, which is expected to take place in September/October. The band will then enter the studio with producer Andy Sneap beginning November 1 to record their follow-up to last year's "Enemies of Reality", tentatively due on March 31, 2005 through Century Media Records. After the recording, NEVERMORE will finally play some shows in the U.K., as their tour in the summer had to be cancelled.

Well thank fucken god it's not Kelly Grey this time producing it :worship:

Dead_Lioness said:
yay! Two shows for me... the phillie one (meeting the "gang" from Jersey)
and the one in DC of course !
yay 2 nevermore shows in October/ September!

:kickass:

If I don't have anything to do I'll try to catch the phillie one since will has invited me a dozen times:p. BUT, I'll only consider going if the rest of the gang says it's ok. I don't want to be there if no one wants me there.

That and I'll catch the kansas/lawrence/bottleneck one as well since Warrel loves the bottleneck so much. :headbang:

hahaha yeah this shit better not be on a godamn school night
cause my dad won't let me go then =/
but if its not a school night.....oh yeah this is gonna be great