Heretic Tracklist???

The video track is all i know of so far.But this album is going to be amazing hopefully.

Kickass.... a video means theyll get some airplay on headbangers ball. Morbid Angel on MTV once again, cool! Too bad I don't have MTV2. I don't care what people say about it.... the new headbangers ball has played hate eternal, opeth, and even fucking Neurosis, my favorite band. Im impressed.

SunlapseVertigo said:
I don't care what people say about it.... the new headbangers ball has played hate eternal, opeth, and even fucking Neurosis, my favorite band. Im impressed.

hell goddamn yes and my favorite band was a guest last night, SLAYER, i am thouroughly impressed, and i noted an interesting fact that was told on HBB last night, that metal sales are up 235% this year, i wonder what kind of "metal" that is, if its bands like audioslave included, then it must be a same-o same-o year

1. Cleansed In Pestilence (Blade Of Elohim)
2. Enshrined By Grace
3. Beneath The Hollow
4. Curse The Flesh
5. Praise The Strength
6. Stricken Arise
7. Place Of Many Death
8. Abyssous
9. God Of Our Own Divinity
10. Within Thy Enemy
11. Memories Of The Past
12. Victorious March Of reign The COnqueror
13. Drum Check
14. Born Again

the cover art work is also posted. What i did for this information is go to select earache artist, then click music and videos for morbid

mosh272.jpg

lol wtf, "Drum Check?" Is that the hip-hop duet they did with Nelly? I sure hope so. And why did they make a song about that shitty movie with the bad actor barbarian guy? Man... :Smug:

drum check can also be drum solo duh!, i bet all the last tracks are weird synthezizer tracks like on FFTTF

word. I hope it is a drum solo. It'd be Pete's first. From what I've heard and seen, he's never done one live, hmmm. And fuck, I hope the whole latter part of the album isn't like FFTTF. That was a waste of time in my opinion.

You're like the quickest replier in this forum. Anyways, yeah, I agree, and I think his keyboard skills are awesome as well, but some of it's just extremely monotonous and breaks away from the rest of the album, making it a bit boring. I think they should waste less time on filler and worry about making the album a solid piece of fucking metal.

i admit when im not working, or hanging wit someone im online alot and morbid angel is my favorite band so i always like to talk about them, ill take a bullet for any of the members still in the band just so they can continue to make this music, though not many murders happen in metal haha but i do know what u mean about the keyboards oh well, its all about the rest of the album. its not like theyll play the keyboards live haha maybe as a intro track and thats it.

Yeah man, I don't mind the keyboard tracks really. I'm a big black metal fan and almost any authentic black metal band will have alot of synth and keyboard stuff on their albums, but that's kind of what I think of when I hear some of Trey's stuff. It's like he's trying to make moody black metal instrumental tracks or something, I don't know really, it's cool though. They used to play those tracks during intermissions and stuff. I always thought Trey should've actually played "Hymn to a Gas Giant" before going into Invocation... but it seemed they usually played it as an intermission type thing. I like how it flows into the song though. Definately the best part of FFTTF in my opinion.

wait!!!! hymn to a gas ginat was keyboards? sounds like guitar wit delay and he uses his had doin hand strokes. wish i had video to show what i mean.

im into a couple black metal bands. u like Windir from Norway?

damn, no shit about Hymn to a Gas Giant? That blows my mind, I mean I guess I could see it as keyboards, but fuck, it sounds like alls he's doing is reverse finger-tapping on a guitar with reverb or a bit of echo. Oh well, I'll go with what you said untill I see it myself I suppose. But yeah, Windir I haven't checked out much, from what I've heard they're good though, interesting anyways. I've just been working on building up my oldschool black metal collection. Can't live without it.

NO!!! i thought u meant it was keyboards, thats why i was questioning u and explaining that i thought it was guitar instead.

yea definitly check windir, their my fav BM at the moment. though i am very temporay wit BM bands.

lol shit, yeah I guess I should've stated that it was guitar so we could've skipped the confusion. Anyways, yeah, I'll check them out thoroughly, thanks. Always pleased to hear more "good" bands. woo