Hessian Peel Live?

i dont think they have....but i believe Mikael hinted towards playing it live on their last tour

This is the case with all bands.

some yeah, but most shows i've been to the people clapped on time, except for at opeth shows, pretty much anyone who claps along to a soft part should be shot anyways, twice if they're not on time which happens all the time, at any show ive seen it all people clapping were off, as well as in pretty much any live opeth vid the people can't clap on time.

The most epic Opeth clapping has to be when they played Demon, and Per initiated a clapping during the first acoustic bit.

Of course, everyone was in time because they were following Per but holy shit was that badass.

Staying on-topic, Hessian Peel would be lovely to hear live. My question is, how would they recreate the backward vocals part?

^ He does it on the DVD that came with the special edition and it sounds good. The song still pretty much sucks IMHO though.

hessian peel sucks?

I'm not here to insult you and your opinion but could you please elaborate that statement, I thought everyone more or less liked hessian peel - I could never imagine someone thinking it sucks.

hessian peel sucks?

I'm not here to insult you and your opinion but could you please elaborate that statement, I thought everyone more or less liked hessian peel - I could never imagine someone thinking it sucks.

The very beginning is cool enough, but when it goes into that little diddy, it just sounds way too happy and I hate the lyrics (will the children cry, etc). After that, it gets really cool but then halfway through the song that heavy part comes out of nowhere and I feel it's totally out of place, like Mr. Å didn't even try to make a good transition.