"out on the courtyard, come back tonight, my sweet satan, i see you"

Darkferret, it's all relevant. :rolleyes:

Back on topic people! Metalstm undo your doing!

Thank you O.S. :-D

S'ok, you helped my boredom and inspired a new avatar! Meet O-cath

I love it! I'm definitely naming my next cat something like that. Definitely.

When I do, I'll send pictures all around. But hey, probably won't be for another 10 years.

Back on topic...

erm.. yes..

Urr.. can't think of anything... :(

to the guy with the hitler avatar, Im a noob and I havent heard that song yet but I dont eny that those lyrics are on there backwards.

Anyway back on topic... I have a hamster named Peanuts and one named Noodles. :)

"If you're sitting around playing records backwards... you are Satan.... Satan, destroyer of needles." -Bill Hicks

Paraphrasing but close enough.

Did someone catch the reversed vocal line just before the "Lock the children away from harm" part ?

yes it says something like "the sky embedded in the death of a nova, effigy is seen in a second of light"

wow pet names? anyway think its a ripoff of zeppelin theres my 2 cents sorry mike

I named my cat Jimi Hendrix. His brothers and sisters were white and red, but he was black. Just like Jimi Hendrix. Later on he died. Just like Jimi Hendrix.

I named my cat Jimi Hendrix. His brothers and sisters were white and red, but he was black. Just like Jimi Hendrix. Later on he died. Just like Jimi Hendrix.

If you called him Jesus, he'd be back up and running after three days. And you wouldn't have suffered the grief. Plus, he'd have absorbed your sins or something.