"out on the courtyard, come back tonight, my sweet satan, i see you"

sweet sex? yes, I'm sure that's exactly a hidden undertone at least somewhere in that album... you know with the porcelain heart video and all..

I'm actually thinking... why the hell didn't we call the family cat Opeth? Would have been perfect..

I wanted to call my cat Akerfeldt, but I thought it would have been a really awkward name for a pet. So I named him Maximiliano instead.

My last hamster was called Yog-Sothoth. My current one is called Moose.

haha very funny. But seriously I dont really see why people would put backwards messages in songs. I remember Marilyn Manson put "This is my most vulnerable moment" at the beginning of tourniquet backwards because his girlfriend at the time tried to kill herself.

Marilyn Manson's a douche.:Smug:

Lol wtf, how did this thread turn into pet names?!!?! Annie and Sky respectively. Should we post pics too?! My next kitty will be Mikanafeldt.

Opethian Samurai, Maximiliano is not an awkward cat name at all. Yog-sothoth; nice...

Lol wtf, how did this thread turn into pet names?!!?! Annie and Sky respectively. Should we post pics too?! My next kitty will be Mikanafeldt.

Opethian Samurai, Maximiliano is not an awkward cat name at all. Yog-sothoth; nice...

I don't know really.. Sorry I gues my thoughts hijacked the thread sorta. But really, isn't Opeth a cool name for a pet?... Opeth! Hey! O Pet!?

(lame)

I don't know really.. Sorry I gues my thoughts hijacked the thread sorta. But really, isn't Opeth a cool name for a pet?... Opeth! Hey! O Pet!?

(lame)

S'ok, you helped my boredom and inspired a new avatar! Meet O-cath