Hey... any of you guys ever smell yourselves?

zabu of nΩd

Free Insultation
Feb 9, 2007
You know... for enjoyment?

I find myself snuffing around on my arms from time to time. Right now my forearm smells remarkably like a cat, with a touch of dried leaves mixed in. And I've come into contact with neither of these for a long time.

My upper arm usually smells really fleshy and tasty.

What interesting body smells do you guys notice on yourselves? :err:

Is this a joke thread?

I can't smell anything on accounta the hayfever, but I don't usually smell like anything unless I am wearing perfume. I don't have arm hair so my arms stay odor-free unless I stick them into something. I just sniffed my forearm, it smells like clean skin.

Reactions: Onder
My belly button lint smelled like Taco Bell like 15 years ago, I bet it still does now but I don't care to find out.

My belly button lint smelled like Taco Bell like 15 years ago, I bet it still does now but I don't care to find out.

:lol: I can't believe you thought to smell that once. I hope I never get the urge to now that you mentioned it.

I dig my ears with my pinky finger and sniff em. They smell gross.

You mean habitually? Why the hell would you do that?

I can't believe you guys actually have belly-button lint. Take more showers, plz.

What? You can have it even if you shower every day. I have to consciously reach in there and pull it out if I don't want it there.

Hahaha I used to do it when I was a really young kid, it was a bad habit. I don't do it anymore, because it's just disgusting and people look at you weird. :loco:

Yeah no shit.

What? You can have it even if you shower every day. I have to consciously reach in there and pull it out if I don't want it there.

Did some inbred hillbilly doctor cut the umbilical with a moldy razor or something? Or does your navel contain velcro, resulting in bits of shirt fuzz being torn towards your person? Because there's no excuse otherwise.

I know of someone who doesn't as well. How do you taste food then, since smell and taste go hand in hand.

I was exaggerating, but smoking has affected my sense of smell. Whenever somebody farts I don't smell anything, but everybody else does. I fart all the time and I never smell anything. There are also other ordinary smells I can't detect anymore. I bet food would taste so much better if I stopped smoking.

To be honest I don't scoop out my bellybutton when I shower. But now I am self conscious and will be sure to do so tomorrow.

Yeah, FUCK THE POLICE

I was exaggerating, but smoking has affected my sense of smell. Whenever somebody farts I don't smell anything, but everybody else does. I fart all the time and I never smell anything. There are also other ordinary smells I can't detect anymore. I bet food would taste so much better if I stopped smoking.

This applies to me too, but my farts are so god awful I can smell them anyway.