Hey... any of you guys ever smell yourselves?

Taco Bell?

I used to pick at my b.b. lint until my b.b. bled.

Oh, innie here. If I were an outie I'd do the surgery myself, cannot wear fitted shirts with a nub poking through it!

I don't even scrape it out; simply lathering my front in the shower with soap twice a day does the job. Then again, I'm one of those effeminate skinny emo bastards you could imagine in a mall, so maybe we girly men don't get lint, just as we don't get chest hair.

Deep innie too, which makes it all the more peculiar.

EDIT: 666, w00t.

I don't even scrape it out; simply lathering my front in the shower with soap twice a day does the job. Then again, I'm one of those effeminate skinny emo bastards you could imagine in a mall, so maybe we girly men don't get lint, just as we don't get chest hair.

Deep innie too, which makes it all the more peculiar.

EDIT: 666, w00t.

I would describe my body type as the dessert product Bill Cosby made infamous through his TV advertising, and I don't even shower every day most of the time. Perhaps this is why.

Lint is getting old, move along. How about swampass? That's something everyone has experienced but is usually too gross to talk about.

Whenever I get swampass I worry that I've accidentally shit myself a little bit. It's a genuine worry too because I wouldn't be able to smell whether I actually shat myself of not. :(

Wait, wait, hold the phone - swampass is wipeable? I thought it was just the sensation of sitting too long and your ass feeling a little sweaty, like when your hair is growing back

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Bond helps take care of swampass *thumbs up*

for some reason, my middle finger always smells. if I let my nails grow, I'll wake up in the morning with this crap under my middle finger nails, and I have no idea what it is. it doesn't smell like shit...it's really bizarre

this bloke I used to work with,only a young dude stank so bad I swear he used to carry decomposing lamb chops in his pocket.He had numerous complaints to management about it,which of course they had to follow up on.I used to score pot off this dude every now and then and once I had to use his toliet.the lid of his toilet was cacked in about half an inch of shit.

this bloke I used to work with,only a young dude stank so bad I swear he used to carry decomposing lamb chops in his pocket.He had numerous complaints to management about it,which of course they had to follow up on.I used to score pot off this dude every now and then and once I had to use his toliet.the lid of his toilet was cacked in about half an inch of shit.

Nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clean that shit up!

At my bf's Japanese language class, there's a Chinese kid who smells like a public restroom all the time. Unfortunately for bf who is the only non-Japanese-beginner in the class who can also speak Mandarin, he gets the great pleasure of spending one-on-one time with TB (Toilet Boy) explaining Japanese grammar to him in Chinese every Wednesday for a couple hours.

Gold Bond helps take care of swampass *thumbs up*

for some reason, my middle finger always smells. if I let my nails grow, I'll wake up in the morning with this crap under my middle finger nails, and I have no idea what it is. it doesn't smell like shit...it's really bizarre

Is it a waxy white/grey/yellow substance? I scratch my scalp a lot when sleeping, which results in all sorts of skin oils and dead skin cells being wedged underneath the nails.