Hey... any of you guys ever smell yourselves?

I had to use his toliet.the lid of his toilet was cacked in about half an inch of shit.

That is the most god awful disgusting thing I have ever imagined. I literally got a mental image of having to piss through a ring of shit....which is like the less cool retarded cousin of a ring of fire...:puke:

On topic, I do smell checks but don't really have a particular region in which I have an odd smelling routine.

there always seems to be the odd person out there,who really just does'nt care.I have a weak stomach and can't handle stinkers,I will literally start dry reaching if a person smells too bad.This reminds me of another dude at work who's breath is so bad that it radiates for about 4 metres around him,it was caused by rotten teeth,he got some new teeth,looks weird and does'nt stink so problem solved.

That is the most god awful disgusting thing I have ever imagined. I literally got a mental image of having to piss through a ring of shit....which is like the less cool retarded cousin of a ring of fire...:puke:

On topic, I do smell checks but don't really have a particular region in which I have an odd smelling routine.

Yeah it's pretty poor,I think someone must've shat on it and noone cleaned it up so they must've just squatted,aimed and hoped for the best,It was very fucking disgusting.

The belly-button jokes remind me of that Ren & Stimpy episode where Stimpy,via frequent excavation of the navel's insides summoned the belly-button elf/demon/whatever who sucked him into another dimension that existed in Stimpy's navel.

See, that's where pointless navel-gazing will get ya.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find it on Youtube.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just took a shower and poked around my belly button. I smell great now but I am gassy and know I am going to have horrible farts soon because I was at a work party drinking beer, and bf gets here in like 2 minutes. yargh I love holding in farts NOT

I'm glad I went to bed before the conversation became dominated by asses and shit.

Fucking :lol: at this whole thread.

Grant, did you burn one last night? Or ten?
Actually no, was completely sober last night. I take your question as a compliment.