Hey... any of you guys ever smell yourselves?

No, that's Sex Panther or something, which is gasoline :lol:

I wear Axe bodyspray...it does the trick for my gf, who loves it :p

Jaguar? Is that the one from "Anchorman" that smells like rotting meat?

No, that's Sex Panther or something, which is gasoline :lol:
Yay to perverted sense of smell.:lol:

The package clearly states: Jaguar-Eau de Toilette. I.e. water from the toilet, presumably. But wait, that's not all.

Ingredients: SD alcohol 39-C(could you imagine a chain of 39 carbons smeared all over you?_Ugh), aqua(water, well duh),parfum(fragrance-how insightful), ethylhexyl(wat?),methoxycinnamate(it gets worse), linalool(losing it), limonene(lime cider+gasoline, probably), ******yisohexyl 3-cyclohexene(hey look, it's high-school organic chemistry material right there:erk: In other words, what?) and the last one in the cocktail : carboxaldehyde. Woohoo!
And then it proceeds with a warning: inflammable. No shit! Wearing the entire periodic table is bound to get one to catch on fire.

See, it's more than just gasoline. :cool:

I have a compulsive hand-washing habit so I do not smell anything on my hands.

No, I just tried smelling myself and do not smell anything/myself, but a female recently told me I smelled amazing. She smelled and tasted amazing(her natural aroma, which I like). I shower and use soap. I usually just put on deadorant under my arms and did not even use it that day. Axe,etc.. perfume. Can't stand that shit. I do not want to smell a chicks perfume. What's wrong with just keeping neat downstairs and taking a shower and using soap.

I...

...I actually agree. :O

Soap is awesome, I buy mine at a store named Biglots, as they sell all the overstock from other stores for waaaaaay cheaper. Oatmeal soap ftw.

Did some inbred hillbilly doctor cut the umbilical with a moldy razor or something? Or does your navel contain velcro, resulting in bits of shirt fuzz being torn towards your person? Because there's no excuse otherwise.

Just found this semi-randomly. Turns out that the second hypothesis was more reasonable than I assumed. I didn't have any belly hair back in 2010 but now that I do, I can confirm that bellybutton lint from shirts is a daily thing now.

Reactions: Satanstoenail
Just found this semi-randomly. Turns out that the second hypothesis was more reasonable than I assumed. I didn't have any belly hair back in 2010 but now that I do, I can confirm that bellybutton lint from shirts is a daily thing now.
6fNfKDQGm4-6.png

Thread brings me back to the good old days when weed was still fun and not a maintenance habit.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
I smell like cheap beer and expensive cigars on the weekends. During the week, girly body wash because whoever invented coconut coffee body wash with coffee grounds in it is a god among men.

D'aw it took 9 years to finally meet your buddy bellybutton lint, that bad boi, oh hello there how are you doing! And you have hair on your belly now!

I think I'm very sensitive to smell and not only with regard to drunken soccer fans terrorizing the bus lines. I myself smell like a variety of things.

The smokey and woody smell of my jacket signals I visited the cottage over the weekend. The entry hall includes a heater that produces a rather big amount of smoke when you start the fire. The wood that was used this time was fir. If you hang your clothes in that hall you know it'll catch that rural fireplace smell, but that's not the only negative of the positioning. There's stairs going up so the smoke goes up as well, and once my brother in law threw up downwards in such manner that the splash soiled much of the hallway, and since then people keep discovering small drops of vomit on their clothes. At first we didn't know what it was and were scratching those small droplets off and were getting them stuck under the nails, then it all connected.

My skinnyfag jeans smell different, as they were subjected to substantial rainfall yesterday and I didn't bother to change my clothes afterwards. Somehow the rainwater-soaked clothes drying on bareskin allow for a bacterial onslaught that results in a rather acidic smell which doesn't go away with time unless properly washed.

However, all things considered, my favorite bodily odeur must be my dick's. It's the hidden postmodern chapter of olfactory.

When I ride to work in the summer I have to wash my pits with hand soap in the sink.
Basically standing there with nothing but socks and shoes on.
Quite nice to let my balls breath after a 45 minute ride.