Hey... any of you guys ever smell yourselves?

tumblr_mu9q6tuXpv1r2detio2_500.png

Dick smell > fart smell, by a large margin. Fart smell is basically fumes from anaerobic microbial digestion, it's skatole, indole, methane, et cetera. It's the dick smell that contains all the swiss-cheese reminiscent nasal offerings.

Did I just write that?

Dick smell > fart smell, by a large margin. Fart smell is basically fumes from anaerobic microbial digestion, it's skatole, indole, methane, et cetera. It's the dick smell that contains all the swiss-cheese reminiscent nasal offerings.

Did I just write that?
just change the word "dick" to "ball-sack"

More like balls smell imo. A honeylike aroma of pheromone delights.

If a date ever brought me a Valentine's Day bouquet of flowers that smelled like my balls, I'd be quite flattered. Not any balls would do, mind, you need just the right kind.

What’s remarkable is how similar it smells to that of a high class hooker

Sometimes I close my eyes as I sniff my finger and imagine a prostitute’s anus is gaping at my face when in actuality it’s the aroma of my own

I wouldn’t eat shit you sick depraved fucks, my love of asshole has nothing to do with shit, whoever said “the eyes are the window to the soul” was wrong, the butthole is the window to the soul, when you lick someone’s butthole, that’s when you know who they really are