Hey... any of you guys ever smell yourselves?

I smell very nice today.

My current pants are completely free of that yesterday's rainwater-bacterial-sweat-acid. There is, however, another issue with these. These are what Americans would, I assume, call khaki chinos. They are indeed quite light-colored and also thin. The problem lies in the absorbance. One cannot emit a single drop of pee without that thing soaking up in the crotch area, creating a very contrasting wet stains visible on the outside. I had a phase when I thought I was done with those fucked pants but today's their chance to shine again. And I will have to be very careful to properly shake the peen after pissing.

Wish me luck.

Last edited:
I smell very nice today.

My current pants are completely free of that yesterday's rainwater-bacterial-sweat-acid. There is, however, another issue with these. These are what Americans would, I assume, call khaki chinos. They are indeed quite light-colored and also thin. The problem lies in the absorbance. One cannot emit a single drop of pee without that thing soaking up in the crotch area, creating a very contrasting wet stains visible on the outside. I had a phase when I thought I was done with those fucked pants but today's their chance to shine again. And I will have to be very careful to properly shake the peen after pissing.

Wish me luck.
I srsly had to experiment with different methods of shaking off after peeing for this same reason. Then, instead of getting drops on my pants by not shaking, I was getting them on my pants while shaking. Or getting them all over the floor.

Now I've resorted to just shaking it all into a cupped hand, and washing my hands all the time.

Reactions: Onder
I srsly had to experiment with different methods of shaking off after peeing for this same reason. Then, instead of getting drops on my pants by not shaking, I was getting them on my pants while shaking. Or getting them all over the floor.

Now I've resorted to just shaking it all into a cupped hand, and washing my hands all the time.

You must shake vigorously! :yow: And now you basically pee on your hands?

What the fuck, you guys probably spend 20x more on clothing than me but even my 12-pack Hanes whitey-tighties and decade-old cargo pants can keep stray post-piss urine droplets contained.

I’ve got quite the vivid picture of walking up to a urinal and finding Grant vigorously smacking his penis on his cupped hand whilst grunting in frustration at the escaping droplets.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
Just fucking drip into some toilet paper.

You simpleton. Your knowledge only scratches the surface of the post-urination dick-trickle problematic.

Me, on the other hand, I tend to complicate things for myself unnecessarily. Not only by wearing these cheeky absorbant trousers, but also drinking some heavy-ass diuretic Assam black tea at work, and - while working in the lab - sometimes I can't just go, or I must go fast. Then I'm stuck in the restroom because I was too hasty, and leaving it would mean giving the opportunity to catch a glimpse of my soiled attire. These khaki chinos are now with an alarm-ringing droplet in the crotch region, no longer homogenous. Corrupted like Quasimodo in the bell-tower, with restroom for tower and toilet-bowl for bell, I rest in hiding, contemplative.

I'll admit that on rare occasions (less than once a year) I'll pee-cum, where I put my penis away thinking I'm good and then suddenly I feel a jolt, a spurt, and a wet spot, but that's way more than a drop or two, and it's one of those things that are just hard to predict.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
Sometimes I poke my butthole and sniff it

Though I always wash my ass after every shit, even at work I literally sit on the sink of the office bathroom and give my anus a nice handwash with soap and water so it smells great