Hey... any of you guys ever smell yourselves?

Swampass, yeah i get that all the time. Also, every now and then I'll get the occasional anal seepage. I usually know for sure that it's the case after sticking my finger between my cheeks and smelling it.

When my armpits or farts smell really horrid..there is some sort of strange enjoyment I get out of that.

Actually, I take long showers...wash like crazy and if I then come out smelling like Irish Spring soap...then i'm happy. Irish Spring is the single greatest smelling item ever to grace the earth.

our favorite soap or soap you use the most thread could derive from this..go?

No, I just tried smelling myself and do not smell anything/myself, but a female recently told me I smelled amazing. She smelled and tasted amazing(her natural aroma, which I like). I shower and use soap. I usually just put on deadorant under my arms and did not even use it that day. Axe,etc.. perfume. Can't stand that shit. I do not want to smell a chicks perfume. What's wrong with just keeping neat downstairs and taking a shower and using soap.

I shower with this:

dr_bronners_peppermint_liquid_16oz_300w.jpg

People often ask me what cologne I wear, but I never wear cologne. I just use Axe body wash and apparently that shit works good if it continually permeates the air around me all the time. I either smell like that or clean laundry. Basically I smell good at all times.

As for the sniffing thing, the title initially made me laugh. I have this habit of smelling my fingers, not in a way you may think. It looks as if I'm rubbing my nose with my thumb and forefinger, which I am, but if my hand smells funny (not necessarily smelly), I have to wash my hands. I have no idea how this habit started, but my entire family and girlfriend noticed it before I realized I did it habitually.

Guys I spent my whole weekend eating MEAT at BBQ parties and it was horrible, worst farts ever and I had to hold it in the whole time because my bf was over for the whole weekend. He kept telling me to go fart in the bathroom because I was bitching about being bloated, but there'd be no point because it was the kind of gassy where you just keep doing it for hours.

A friend of mine gets occasional belly button infections that result in a terrible noticeable odor. Doctor?

I like smelling my farts.

Am I doing this right?

That's disgusting. It would be best for you to die, I think you should kill yourself now, that would be the finest solution really.

Your mother is disgusting ;)

:lol:

btw, i like to use a national cologne called Dimitri, cuz it's good and cheap. Also i like Calvin Klein - be, but right now i couldn't buy one. maybe next month or year or century... :oops:

The best mens cologne is Dior Fahrenheit. It's like catnip.

I wear CK Euphoria, D&G Light Blue, and Burberry Brit.