Hey, Cara Taylor

• Thread starter Ghost of Red Dragon
  • Start date
Why you always MUST harass other posters?....Does it make you feel better?

The City Of Irving Police Department is monitoring/recording the calls comming from/going to your cell phone

someone is calling me, making obscene/harrasing phone calls and they're calling from Cara Taylor's phone

just thought i should say something because harrassing people over the phone is now a felony under Bush's newest Homeland Security Initiative

its only unlawful IF some cunt (that would be you in this case) calls the cops to complain about phone harrassment. Here's what's going to happen. If they even follow through with your claim (judging by your record, i doubt the city of irvin gives a liquid shit about you) then they will monitor this poor girl's phone calls, see that she isnt doing a god damn thing wrong, and then it will all be dropped, or you will get hit with stirring up shit and telling lies.

This is really warped. Will, can you delete this fucking thread and any single god damn thing this creepy fucking cocksucker posts? I'd ask for you to have him hit by a truck and die of AIDS too, but sadly, I don't think moderator powers extend that far.

dont worry about the aids thing, im sure he will find his way to the aids on his own

This is really warped. Will, can you delete this fucking thread and any single god damn thing this creepy fucking cocksucker posts? I'd ask for you to have him hit by a truck and die of AIDS too, but sadly, I don't think moderator powers extend that far.

nah. I find this thread amusing, as do the others that were on that shuttle bus to the Heathen Crusade :tickled: