Hey Dan, are you still working on Second Sky?

batmura

Sea of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2001
www.seaoftranquility.org
Any updates? How much of it is roughly done? What's the scoop on Second Sky?

Or has the project been shelved?

I can't remember being so damn psyched about a CD for years damnit.

2nd Sky is status:

DRUMS - Done. Still have to work a bit with the sound.
BASS - Done. Sounds killer
RHYTHMGUITAR - Done. Needs some re-amping though.
LEADGUITARS - My leads are done, still have a bunch to oversee.
VOCALS - All left....oh my God.....

I hope to start tracking vocals soon and as soon as there is a break in the mixing I will deliver some heartfelt vocals.

It will hopefully be ready before I die :)

Dan

Dan Swanö;6080515 said:
2nd Sky is status:

DRUMS - Done. Still have to work a bit with the sound.
BASS - Done. Sounds killer
RHYTHMGUITAR - Done. Needs some re-amping though.
LEADGUITARS - My leads are done, still have a bunch to oversee.
VOCALS - All left....oh my God.....

I hope to start tracking vocals soon and as soon as there is a break in the mixing I will deliver some heartfelt vocals.

It will hopefully be ready before I die :)

Dan

Oh, dear. The emotional part of me is starting to get pretty excited... But the logical part of me tells me it's still way too early for that. :p

swano has told us this will be his best work. everyone is getting amped. I think he's scared shitless to release it because if its not "wtf this is what we waited for?" XD
or not. who knows ^_^
in other news i cant WAIT for this cd its going to be the best evar rite dan!!!111 yesss!!!

The record is coming along nicely. I have finished one more lyric and now the basic sound is very close to where I want it to be. The main problem is to find time when both me and Peter can get together and polish all the little details. This record is ready when it´s ready. It is the one record I cannot wreck with too much stress...Maybe the recordindustry is over once I am ready..who knows ;)

Hell, i'm curious! But I managed to wait for the Nightingale albums as well in the past. Take the time you need, it's cool your in the position where you can actually use time not to screw it up!:)

It's cool that you sit there together with Peter and work on that record. It's good to have a second opinion sometimes. A third is too much, but a second is good ;)