Hey everyone!

Igor_Cavalera

Apr 27, 2004
Australia
I dunno if anyone noticed (probably not, lol) but I've had internet problems for the last couple of weeks and haven't been on here.

So hello to everyone! What have I missed? Appart from the discussion about pink clothes :lol:

Welcome back Igor. Yea I noticed you were gone for some time. but recently that has happend to several members.

Good to see you again though! :)

I can't post from the damn office the server is a big piece of shit!

BTW Igor I thought that you were studying, so I was leaving worrying for the next week :D

Hawk said:
Welcome back Igor. Yea I noticed you were gone for some time. but recently that has happend to several members.

Good to see you again though! :)
Thanks Hawk :) It's good to see you too.
What's been happening? Anything exciting?

sixxswine said:
I know what you mean Igor...
I'm having trouble with AOL right now.
I closed my account with them!
I'm looking for something else...
Currently I'm checking in from work.
Welcome back!
SIXXSWINE
Thanks Six.
And it's nice to know that I'm not alone, hehehe. :D
Good luck with finding a new one.

Wyvern said:
I can't post from the damn office the server is a big piece of shit!

BTW Igor I thought that you were studying, so I was leaving worrying for the next week
I really should be putting more effort into study.. But it's so damn hard to keep concentrating.. I have a really short attention span :loco:

I´m glad somebody notices. :)

Unfortunately life doesn´t always allow enough time to go everywhere one would want. I also seem to have a lot of trouble with this board. Almost everytime I try to post a message it freezes and then sometimes just gives me a white screen and I lose what I typed out. Thus my responses are usually short in case it craps out while posting. Does this happen to anyone else ?

AngelWitch73 said:
I´m glad somebody notices. :)

Unfortunately life doesn´t always allow enough time to go everywhere one would want. I also seem to have a lot of trouble with this board. Almost everytime I try to post a message it freezes and then sometimes just gives me a white screen and I lose what I typed out. Thus my responses are usually short in case it craps out while posting. Does this happen to anyone else ?

it used to happen to me on my old computer I never did figure out why it happened tho :erk:

Igor_Cavalera said:
I really should be putting more effort into study.. But it's so damn hard to keep concentrating.. I have a really short attention span :loco:
Welcome to the pack :D I still don't understand how I ever graduated anyway.