Hey guess what guys...my exgirlfriend lurks this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dred

His Dudeness
Jan 8, 2002
Massachusetts
Isn't this fun? We have an audience.

I knew she used to lurk on my various forums when we were together, but thats because she didn't trust me...and rightfully so. Now? :err:

lulz

*facepalm*

women_internet.jpg

I'm currently weighing the "assholidness" involved with posting her pictures on a random forum just for the sake of making fun of her. Thats kind of douche....even for me.

Lets just say, if one of you were clever enough to go back and find a picture of her that I had posted here, I would not be able to refrain from laughter...and would dish out a mighty high-five.

HOLY CRAP!! I CANT BELIEVE IVE NEVER SEEN THIS PICTURE OF MYSELF BEFORE!!

Picture086.jpg

I'm totally baked

p.s.- Pay no attention to what ever else is going on in the picture. Drunk attention whores piss me off.

I BET SHES SOMEWHERE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: You look like you are enjoying the show!

Shit :( Finding a specific pic by tracking all your posts is like comparing Bill Kaulitz to a Rooster and try to see the difference!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Dred! WHY IS SHE WEARING YOUR LEGENDARY HAT?!:cry: Mr Hat is in the picture :lol: Also...i bet she is pissed naow! hey wait...that hat aint green :lol:

ALSO!!!!!!!!!!

HI ALISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D::D:D:D

Dred! WHY IS SHE WEARING YOUR LEGENDARY HAT?!:cry: Mr Hat :lol: Also...i bet she is pissed naow! hey wait...that hat aint green :lol:

ALSO!!!!!!!!!!

HI ALISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D::D:D:D

lulz

I'm glad you weren't V&

edit: No its not green...thats one of my other hats. She was never allowed to wear the green one :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.