Hey Guys! Im new heres my gear!!!!!

Progdude123

New Metal Member
Jan 16, 2006
http://photobucket.com/albums/c291/shreddy01/

http://photobucket.com/albums/y123/Peruccirlz/

Not all the pics above are "up to date" but close.

Electric Guitars

John Petrucci Music Man with Piezo

Jackson RR1 with EMG 81 in the bridge and 60 in the neck with an Emg PA2 booster. 1 volume 1 3 way toggle.

1995 EBMM Silohoutte in white. With Dimarzio X2N in the bridge and a Tone Zone in the neck with schaller locking tuners with the pearl toppers and a 3 ply pearl pickguard and 1 volume and toggle switch in the JP placement.

Fender Yngwie Malmsteen USA Stratocaster in cream white with a maple neck. With some upgrades. Graphite saddles graphite nut and Dimarzio Fast Track 2 bridge pickup and EMG SPC control.

ESP Viper 7 string. With EMG 81-7 in the bridge and EMG 707 in the neck.

Carvin "Nick" Signature DC200(My Custom Guitar) With EMG 81 in the bridge 85 in the neck and EMG EXG and EMG PA2 boosters.

Ibanez RG550 with upgragdes to Ibanez Lo Pro Trem and a Dimarzio Evolution in the bridge and a Fernandes Sustainer in the neck.

Acoustic Guitars

Carvin Cobalt 750S Acoustic

Lucero nylon string

Non Guitar Instruments

Honer Banjo

Rain Stick

Electric Kazoo

Amps

ENGL E530 Preamp

Peavey Rockmaster Preamp with JJs 12AX7s

Line6 POD XT

Crate GFX 60

2 Roland Cube 60

Kustom 60 Acoustic

Power Amps

Tube Works MosValve 500

Mesa Boogie 50/50 with JJs 6L6s

Cabinets

Avatar Speakers Custom cab with four Celestion Vintage 30s.

Effects

Beheringer DSP 8024 EQ

BBE 362 Sonic Maximizer

Boss DD20 Giga Delay

Boss RV5

Boss PH3

Boss CE5

Boss OC2

MXR ZWOD

MXR Smart Gate

Ibanez Tube Screamer

Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster

Digitech Whammy Reissue

Morley Little Alagator Volume

Dunlop ZW Wah

Boss DS-1

Boss Looper

Boss Advanced EQ.

Recording

Protools Digi002 Rack

Recording Moniters

Samson Resolv 80a 100 Watt Speakers

Computer Controling the Pro Tools

MAC G5 OSX

Moniters

2 SAMSUNG 19"ers

Teaching Rig

Line 6 Pod XT with custom settings

Line6 UberMetal Pedal
(sometimes) Boss DD20 GigaDelay

The 7 string in the pictures doesnt look to me like the Viper 707. It looks more like an Ibanez RG 7 string. (I have the same ine.)

Im not rich at all!!!! I just do alot of buying and selling and trading. I actually dont have the Ibanez 7s anymore. I just have the viper at the moment.

And I have a question. Where do you live, and when did you sell the black Ibanez 7?

as for the 7 I sold it from Illinois a few years back.

I dont have a fav guitar because each one does something that the others cant do. Now I just want 3 more guitars!

1. an Ibanez JEM 7VHW (the all white one with the Lo Pro Edge trem and the ebony fretboard).

2. Birdseye neck & fretboard with Mahogany body Carvin DC727 7 string with either EMGs or Dimarzios. I need this because I use my LTD Viper most of the time in standard but with a High A instead. When I get the Carvin 7 Ill tune it to the high A and the Viper to low B.

3. I may just scratch the Carvin and just get the 8-9 string Ive always wanted!
This would be a pretty simple design actually.

Ebony fretboard with Sidewinder frets. Bolt on 5 piece Birdseye maple neck and mahogany body. EMG pickups. Schaller locking tuners. One 3 way pickup toggle and 1 master volume. In white finish. No inlays Gold hardware
The 9 would idealy be what I would get.
Tuned to (lo-hi)

F#
B
E
A
D
G
B
E
A

Well see what happens. There is a local luthier that does tech work for one of the guitar shops I teach at and he is interested in doing an 8 or 9 for me!!

I envy you very much. :mad: I made a thread about how much I want an 8 string! You know what? Just for competetion I'm gonna go buy an 11 string, that'll pwn you all!!!

I can't stand sidewinder frets though, even though they are supposed to be more accurate, they make the guitar look just ugly.

- the Somewhat Fat Guitarist

I think people care WAY too much about looks and not about tone and playability. Who cares if the guitar is ugly!? If it sounds awesome and plays awesome so fucking what?!