Hey Guys! Im new heres my gear!!!!!

I am 100% about sound and playability.

I dont give a shit about cosmetic details. Its all about how it plays and sounds.:headbang:

well sure if a there is a guitar that looks hot and one thats not so hot Im prob going to check out the hot one first.

Finally some one asks about the Kazoo!!! IT rips!!! I am a total shredder with the kazoo!!! I plug it into my rack and use some distortion and delay and reverb and even some wah sometimes and it has awesome tone!!!!

Progdude123 said:
Finally some one asks about the Kazoo!!! IT rips!!! I am a total shredder with the kazoo!!! I plug it into my rack and use some distortion and delay and reverb and even some wah sometimes and it has awesome tone!!!!

Is it the Saxxy Kazoo? That's what I have. It does Saxaphone, Clarinet, and Tuba. lol

I recorded some stuff with it and it's pretty funny...like the closing credits music for Saturday night Live. Mine lets you go up and down octaves too. :D

TheMetalMan said:
whats a rain stick?

A rain stick is that stick that's made out of a hollowed out branch or something and has beads or something in it and when you turh it over it sounds like rain.

ptah knemu said:
A rain stick is that stick that's made out of a hollowed out branch or something and has beads or something in it and when you turh it over it sounds like rain.

oh. shouda known. Thanks.

Pretty simple. You go under "name changes" under the UM feedback forum and ask for it to be changed.

EDIT: Weird. It says this Montu joined in dec. 2005, and the other Montu joined in Jan 2006! It's either 2 different people or someone's not telling us something.