Hey is it me or.....

spacebeer

Thrash Bastard
Apr 2, 2005
www.enforcer-metal.com
Is Danny Spitz starting to look like Danny Spitz again on more recent pics? his hair is longer and stuff.....

I actually see resemblence to the 80's pics in this pic....

DSCF4165.jpg

Vinnie Cappuccino said:
Yay, Lets all get our 80's looks back! hahaha
Grade%2010.jpg

Yeah, except I'd have to lose 140 lbs, gain 2 foot of hair and (depending on when in the 80s) shave all my pubes off.

Actually, where's my razor ?:loco:

I'm fed up with "let's go back to the 80s" crap, even though I had to buy a NES and all the games that kicked ass, plus I'm still an RGB fanboy, etc. But looking like the 80s? No fucking thank you

whitey131 said:
spacebeer sill has his stonewashed jean jacket and converse all stars.
And those skin-tight black jeans with high-tops...shudder...

RockMyMonkey said:
Danny is starting to look more like metal Dan and less like creepy bible thumper Dan.

Yes! I´m thanking Satan every day for saving him from that sexually repressed divine power. :)

I hope he is more mellow now than he was six years ago.

Drokk said:
And those skin-tight black jeans with high-tops...shudder...
dont forget day glow (anything), poofed up hair (c'mon you KNOW you did it, or had a mullet), bracelets and other such things. I watch "I love the 80's" but it stops there. Its a curse bellbottoms are around, the last thing I want to see is spandex, hair up the to the sky and swatch watches. Next thing you know, INXS will be doing shows again.

Holy crap they are.....

:Smokin:
metal_thrashing_kansan said:
dont forget day glow (anything), poofed up hair (c'mon you KNOW you did it, or had a mullet), bracelets and other such things. I watch "I love the 80's" but it stops there. Its a curse bellbottoms are around, the last thing I want to see is spandex, hair up the to the sky and swatch watches. Next thing you know, INXS will be doing shows again.

Holy crap they are.....
Whoo hoo, mullets and poofy hair! smokin' weed and drinkin' beer days!!

Let's stop talking about the 80's and old times when we talk about Anthrax...they are a very much alive and kicking new force in metal, when we talk about Anthrax 2006 it means a lot, because they are still releasing new phenomenal material. I hate living in the past, although I love the old stuff. Let's focus on new stuff, if John comes back I'll have the same emotional response that I had when I first got into the band in '88. Chills, listening to the record. I want that again so bad. I bought Alive the DVD, loved it. But if John were singing, it would be so fresh and so modern, I want that. 2006...let's go, show me what you got Anthrax!!!

sufferer said:
Let's stop talking about the 80's and old times when we talk about Anthrax...they are a very much alive and kicking new force in metal, when we talk about Anthrax 2006 it means a lot, because they are still releasing new phenomenal material. I hate living in the past, although I love the old stuff. Let's focus on new stuff, if John comes back I'll have the same emotional response that I had when I first got into the band in '88. Chills, listening to the record. I want that again so bad. I bought Alive the DVD, loved it. But if John were singing, it would be so fresh and so modern, I want that. 2006...let's go, show me what you got Anthrax!!!
AMEN