Hey is it me or.....

funny thing is, what will our kids say when they are 20 something about the 90's????? Or even the new millenium bullshit? I just cannot picture me saying "yeah, I did that, but it was cool the, you kids just dont know style."

if they say anything i'll just cuff them round the head :)

shut up, check out this spectrum and say its brilliant....wow 16 colours.......

sufferer said:
Let's stop talking about the 80's and old times when we talk about Anthrax...they are a very much alive and kicking new force in metal, when we talk about Anthrax 2006 it means a lot, because they are still releasing new phenomenal material. I hate living in the past, although I love the old stuff. Let's focus on new stuff, if John comes back I'll have the same emotional response that I had when I first got into the band in '88. Chills, listening to the record. I want that again so bad. I bought Alive the DVD, loved it. But if John were singing, it would be so fresh and so modern, I want that. 2006...let's go, show me what you got Anthrax!!!

Pfff...John is at least as "dated" as Joey or Dan, actually Dan doesn;t look dated, fuck who cares what anybody looks like it's about the music, ANTHRAX's music has never sounded dated to me....

spacebeer said:
Pfff...John is at least as "dated" as Joey or Dan, actually Dan doesn;t look dated, fuck who cares what anybody looks like it's about the music, ANTHRAX's music has never sounded dated to me....

John's sound isn't as dated as Joey. Besides, you started this thread to comment on 80's looking Dan.

laugh at the but at least we didn't bring back the 70s and Disco like the 90s :yuk: :ill:

And there's no way I'm brining back any of my mullets from 85 or 87 :loco:

To be honest, I would not be too surprised if he does cut his hair again.

On the Anthrology DVD, during the commentry of Caught in a Mosh (taken from the 87' ATL tour) Dan mentions that his hair was a mop and a pain in the ass to take care of .