Hey Ladies!

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
I may get made fun of for this thread, but oh well!

Today I decided that I want to learn how to braid my own hair. Nothing special, just one big one in the back for when I play golf. What is the best way to figure out how to do this? I've tried a little bit and I suck haha. A normal pony tail still gets in my way and annoys me.

^ aww! somehow "to make fun" of you doesn't come to mind, but the pure: "oh how cute" :p

Well, there are two ways:
the easiest: is to put the hair in a tight pony tail, and then bring the hair from the back to the side of your body and braid the hair while looking in the mirror.... (that way the pony tail keeps it tight and you "can't miss")

The other way is to do it from the back, but keep it tight all the time,
always pull the pieces tight...

Hmm... to be honest Kev, I know how to braid my hair, but I always ask
mommy to do it for me when I'm around her :)

hmm... for some reason I don't believe you explained him how.... (I seem to misunderstand certain people a lot, lately, it seems :err: ).
I can't explain (though I'd gladly make one of your hair, K :dopey: )
I never used to have that, to be honest, maybe 2-3 times, but only at home.was too hippy for a death metaller. :s

just ask some chick to help you with it. i've never met a girl that has said no when i've asked her to brush, braid or pick my hair. all girls seems have hairfetish.

Shpongled said:
I may get made fun of for this thread, but oh well!

Today I decided that I want to learn how to braid my own hair. Nothing special, just one big one in the back for when I play golf. What is the best way to figure out how to do this? I've tried a little bit and I suck haha. A normal pony tail still gets in my way and annoys me.

Are you asking how to braid hair, or how to braid your own hair? If you already know how to braid, then Dead_Lioness has already told you all you need. If you want to learn how to braid, then that's something else. When my hair was still long, I also braided it on occasion. Here's how

Divide your hair into three strands of equal thickness. Then, move the strand to the left into the middle, over the middle strand. Do the same with the right strand, so that in fact, you're simply putting one strand in the middle every time. Do this until you run out of hair, then fix the whole thing together with a little hair elastic.

"Divide your hair into three strands of equal thickness. Then, move the strand to the left into the middle, over the middle strand. Do the same with the right strand, so that in fact, you're simply putting one strand in the middle every time. Do this until you run out of hair, then fix the whole thing together with a little hair elastic.[/QUOTE]

I french braid my hair all the time, was trying to think of how to explain it to someone else. There you go.

Yeah, I don't have any idea how to actually do it. I knew you had to separate it into 3 sections and wrap it up, but I didn't know the pattern.

Karen, my mom always wants to braid my hair when I go visit and when she did it yesterday I sort of had an epiphany that "Hey, this is pretty cool... " It's nice to have it completely out of sight and out of mind for a little bit haha.

Thanks everyone :)

Hey ladies!

street_03.jpg