Hey Melbournians

JonBonJovi

Titilate
Feb 4, 2002
Blue Mountains,Australia
Visit site
Hey all those who live in Melb. Goreripper and I shall be there from Tuesday 15th (next week) till the following Sat.
We are planning on going to the Zoo on Thurs then Toppolino's after for dinner if any of you wanna join us for any part of this or all let us know and we shall organise something.
Also is there anything on, on the Friday night to go to?

War Pigs are playing on the Friday night at The Barley Corn :) I'm guessing Brian especially would love them seeing I'm pretty sure he loves old Sabbath hehe. I might be going to it, it depends though because I think 2 of my friends (twins) are having their 19th that night. Depending on when it starts though I will probably still go.

As far as the Thursday thing goes... count me in! Jason, Aaron, Rob, etc.... come along too! Haven't had a good Maiden Downunder meet for ages!

Oops War Pigs is Saturday :(

Ohhhh wait, why the frown that means now I can definitely go to that AND the party... woohooo! :)

Why can't people just keep to a thread of it's intended purpose.......so many people do it constantly and it is bloody anoying.One of the reasons I hardly post here anymore because some of you just post crap for the sake of having a post!

payme.gif

Ill split the money with Sydo :D

OK people those who are comming to the zoo meet us at Metal mayhem at 12pm. For those only comming to Toppolino's meet out the fron at 6pm. We all can always go somewhere for a few drinks after. If you want my mobile to text other details or what ever pm me and I will pass it on.

I'll definitely be at Toppolinos/Drinks, and probably the zoo depending on if anything pops up that I have to do at uni (last week before the break).

If you're talking about Topolino's in St. Kilda, it's indeed a pizza/pasta place and the prices are pretty good, considering they do pretty excellent food there - their sweet chili gormet pizza is awesome! :)

Just don't make the mistake if someone says "let's go to Topo's" (as an abbreviation of Topolino's), don't actually go to "Topo's" - there's a pizza place about 2 blocks away called that and it's absolute crap!!