Hey Melbournians

Ok guys so who is coming to what?!??!

Metal Mayhem @ 12pm for the Zoo
Toppolino's @ 6pm for Dinner

Show of hands please! Dudes, come to Toppo's! Jason, Rob, Aaron... make it another great Maiden Downunder meet! :)

I'm up for going troppo at Toppo's. Will be at uni while you guys are gallavanting around with fierce creatures. How do they fit all the animals in Metal Mayhem anyway? I guess those vaults are all pretty deep, but wouldn't elephants hit their heads on the ceiling?

Well thankyou to Troops' and Winmar for comming along to Toppos' and watching 2 drunken fools eat and they themselves eat scrumptious pizza. Fun was had by all I do believe. Troops we are holding you to Comming up hear for the next glam night!

We had an awesome time down there.I highly ecommend anyone who lives there or visits there go to the immigration museum and William Rickets Sanctuary!

I was very much glad to be in attendance! 'twas a lovely evening. Good pizza as well! It was very nice to meet you two. :)

Ah, so you made it to the sanctuary! It's great, isn't it? I want to go back up there with Wenny Winmar when she finally makes it over here. Fantastic place.

It was a fun night! Good to finally meet you properly Xena and to meet Brian too, you guys rock! :) Was also great to catch up with Rob there again! And the pizza is good :D

Winmar said:
I was very much glad to be in attendance! 'twas a lovely evening. Good pizza as well! It was very nice to meet you two. :)

Ah, so you made it to the sanctuary! It's great, isn't it? I want to go back up there with Wenny Winmar when she finally makes it over here. Fantastic place.

Next time we are down there we are going again...my video camera is in getting fixed at the moment so it would be great to go there with a dv to capture it better than a manual pentax.
My parents look to be moving there so I shall be down there at least once a year!