Hey metalized!

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
Seeing as you are in Athens I thought id ask you this.. Are you going to go to the Iced Earth show there at the start of next year?

23.02.02 Greece Athens Lycabetus Theater
24.02.02 Greece Thessaloniki Hedrogios

Those are the dates and places, seeing as everyone knows that Athens has the best atmosphere for an Iced Earth concert I thought id see if a/ You were going and b/ You might know someone who will tape it/record it/video it?
Ive got loads of nevermore stuff on video (from the POE and DNB tours) also Iced Earth, slayer and a load of other bands to trade as well, so let me know if you are going or happen to know someone taping it!
(Alright its a long shot, but I had to ask :) )

Well i don't know if i go (propably won't), but i will do everything in my power to get some live recording to give to you (including photos if they are of interest to you.).

Originally posted by metalized
Well i don't know if i go (propably won't), but i will do everything in my power to get some live recording to give to you (including photos if they are of interest to you.).

That would be GREAT! Just let me know what bands you are interested in and Ill find some stuff for you in return (Ive got lots of nevermore bootlegs on video if you want some of those?)

well there are quite a lot stuff that i would like to possess. thx. and those nevermore vids sound really tempting...

No worries, just tell me what bands you are into and ill see if ive got anything by them!