Hey MR.Akerfeldt I have vinyl records

jax8u

New Metal Member
Jun 30, 2005
4 van halen, ac/dc dirty deeds,queen the game,led zep in through the out door,and the song remains,a flock of seagulls.I'm sure you have what you want in your collection but if you want these records for free I can send them to you or bring them to your show in Atlanta.I don't know any record collectors and I don't collect them myself so they are just collecting dust in my house.Have you thought about playing harlequin forest this time around? Mike hawk rules.

Mikael Åkerfeldt;7031828 said:
Thanks man! Highly appreciated but I already have all of them I think.
Cheers
Mike
Good job, Mike.

A diplomatic yet strongly-worded refusal to an uninsinous invitation to have forced butt sex.

From what i read in close-up when you were in the record collector, one would have to go to mars to find a vinyl you dont already have eh? :)

I don't know anything about record collecting my wifes dad gave me a stack of records.Lots of people have P.O. boxes I don't care where mike lives beyond that he and his family are happy.Mike was talking about in a concert in Atlanta how his name was cock so I yelled out mike Hawk rules its a joke the band and lots of others laughed.I'm just a fan with dusty old records thats all, I know sometimes trying to help a brother out is just creepy.