Hey NAD, look...

I have a small pile of Slanderus albums, and if I can find more Avolition demos I'll send those as well. I was always happy with how those turned out (except the one Avo demo with AJFA bass... fucker!), even still listen to a few songs a few times every few years!

My stupid noise project had one good demo but I think those are gone, can't find any. I had them on my website but that has been gone for years, and I no longer have a functional CD burner. Ohhhhhh well!

PM me shipping addresses and I'll gladly plague y'all with CDs. And probably stickers. Bottle caps. Etc.

Definitely will do! Thanks man

Does yours happen to have a hand-written lyrics sheet? I remember making like 10 of those and haven't been able to track down anyone who has it! I just want to see what it looks like...

No idea where mine is and I doubt it but some day when I visit my folks I will take a look through some boxes.

Reactions: MFJ
Does yours happen to have a hand-written lyrics sheet? I remember making like 10 of those and haven't been able to track down anyone who has it! I just want to see what it looks like...

I am pretty fuckin' sure I got two copies off you with lyric sheets. Gave one to a mate, kept the other. Will have a dig over the weekend.

I am pretty fuckin' sure I got two copies off you with lyric sheets. Gave one to a mate, kept the other. Will have a dig over the weekend.

That would be awesome, thanks man! I'd be happy to know that I didn't totally imagine the whole thing. I'm sure there are some embarrassing drawings on there too.