The I hate NAD thread

How is the Mazda, yo? I read about the new Mazdaspeed 3 last night, I always loved those wee wagons but took comfort in the fact that my dykemobile could readily hand them their own ass in a flowery basket. Well now they can be had with 63 more lbs./ft. of torque than me and I'm getting nervous.

Okay not really, I'm actually glad that Mazda is taking their whole ZoomZoom bit seriously, especially with dorkmobiles like that. Hooray for fugly and fast cars! :kickass:

NADatar said:
How is the Mazda, yo? I read about the new Mazdaspeed 3 last night, I always loved those wee wagons but took comfort in the fact that my dykemobile could readily hand them their own ass in a flowery basket. Well now they can be had with 63 more lbs./ft. of torque than me and I'm getting nervous.

Okay not really, I'm actually glad that Mazda is taking their whole ZoomZoom bit seriously, especially with dorkmobiles like that. Hooray for fugly and fast cars! :kickass:

haha, awesome!
the Mazdaspeed3 does look awesome ... great juice for the price.

On the other hand, MINI completely fucked up the 07 MINI ... all new interior, that looks like something TONKA made, cheaper materials ... but supposedely better, now Turbocharged engine.

Center stack OR Malicious Monkey Robot? :Smug: :lol:

monkey.jpg

Holy shit it's MONKEY SHINES. I've never seen it but I can still remember watching the preview in the theatres.

But yeah, I dig the new turbo instead of supercharged engine. :loco: I guess the new motors are designed by BMW this time? I dunno, read some blurb about that. Should make tuners happy, I prefer turbos on small engines anyhow.

I'm lusting over the new BMW 335i straight six tuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrbbbbooooooooo..... :kickass:

@ lurch: hahaha hilarious post man

@ BMW 33333335i: I was just reading an article on that shit today in my Car and Driver. Nice. I hereby declare though that I'm saving for a Porsche Gayman. If I save $1000 a month I should be able to get one in ohhh 5 years

yeah, BMW/PEUGOT collaboration, but BMW engineered ...

the new 335i is some sick shit, but my next car WILL be a 4 door.

I have a feeling my next car will be a '98 Toyota pickup because I'm trying to buy a god damn house (again).

Honestly though if I had my choice, I'd probably get another WRX but I'm not even thinking about a new ride just yet. I still fucking love my car, and it's closing in on 3 years (and 39k miles) old now. Shit is just so fun to drive but insanely practical. I can carry all my bass and camping shit and get over 25mpg on the freeway. w00t.

Our lezbianwagen only gets around 20 but it's all city. I'm not impressed but it's a decent sized vehicle

Doesnt Zod also have a Mazdaspeed?
I was on the IIHS website recently and saw the Mazda 6 was one of the least safe cars you can buy.
Subaru, of course, is the safest :kickass:
(I've been on a big safety kick lately) :loco:

dorian gray said:
Doesnt Zod also have a Mazdaspeed?
I was on the IIHS website recently and saw the Mazda 6 was one of the least safe cars you can buy.
Subaru, of course, is the safest :kickass:
(I've been on a big safety kick lately) :loco:

yeah, he got one because mine was so ruling

was it really listed as "unsafe?" lol

I wonder why. Fucking thing has 8 airbags, a stabilizing strut bar across the trunk area, it's AWD all the time, etc. WTF else do they want?

Do you guys ever race?

haha yeah, they can make cars look and sound safe but it really comes down to an actual test. Well, it really comes down to the real world. I just think it's funny when people shell out a huge premium for a Volvo and a Honda Civic turns out to be safer.