The "I drank a few beers tonight" thread.

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
henrikmain said:
It's just that I'm not a big admirer of people whose main goal when drinking is to get drunk, just for the sake of being drunk . . . Drunken ramblings on internet message boards sort of remind me of the behaviour of Norwegian youth . . . It's popular to show all your friends just how drunk you are by screaming "HI LOOK AT ME" (almost), hugging the sidewalk, and imitating water fountains (only it's sick that's coming out of your mouth, not water) . . . I'm not saying that people who post their drunken ramblings on internet message boards are exactly like these. They only remind me of them, in a way. My "attention-seeking" alarm goes off when reading such threads, although I might be wrong - the reasons for such threads might just be for the fun of it all. I also get this "Sigh.. It's not funny, seen it before, try harder" feeling.
henrikmain is on to something, sometimes getting fucked up then rambling on an Internet forum is a pretty goofy. So here's the "I'm not even buzzed but yes I consumed alcohol" thread.

Tonight I listened to several CDs I haven't heard ever / for awhile, burned a bunch of CD-Rs for forum members, talked with a few drunk chicks, and am now getting ready to drink my second beer of the evening. Also I have smokes. ScRCOCO-- no wait, I mean: score.

henrikmain i'm not having a laugh at your expense because you do bring up a good point, just extending some good humour because that's what i try to do with life. if you can't laugh, why live? end communciation

yeh. you shouldve drank a bunch of cheap wine like i did and then watched a bunch of cartoons and then posted right before bed. that wouldve been a lot cooler. or less cool. whichever.

So I passed out on my couch before finishing my second beer, last thing I remember is Drudkh ending and me thinking "I wanna listen to Yob now... ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz" woke up around 1am, finished the beer, and went to bed.

See how being sober to buzzed isn't very entertaining for foolish behavior? Were I drunk this thread would've exploded into laughter and boobies by now.