Hey Resonator

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
Can we have a normal conversation in this thread? Like, with normal words put together in an order that everyone can understand? Maybe leave some of the bigger ones out if you're not entirely sure where they go or how to use them.

What draws you to this place? Why do you feel the need to conduct "experiments" here? What are you trying to accomplish or prove? Why won't you listen to anybody else and/or try seeing things from a different perspective?

I'm being 100% serious here. You've obviously got the drive and motivation, but for what exactly, nobody really knows yet. This your chance to explain yourself, and again I ask that you please do so as efficiently and clearly as possible. I really honestly do want to understand you but you've so far failed to put together the words in a way that anyone can do that.

The floor is yours.

I am drawn here because I don't like the inactivity of the so called "Smart" forums. "The Philosopher" is about as handy for intelligent discussion as a needle in my dick is. Let me put it one way: There is no intelligent discussion there. There's opinionated bullshit that raises no questions but stupid quarreling and opinionated idiocy.

Unfortunately for me, even websites like BigThink.com are the same. There is no real intelligent discussion on the internet, which is a shame because writing is something I consider my greatest skill in terms of communicating my ideas. I sit there and try to discuss my thoughts to people in real life, and they just can't understand it. Hell, even I can't understand it when I speak it. I just know it, and I can see it working fine in my head.

To assume I don't listen to anyone else is kind of retarded, because I haven't seen anything worth really responding to. There have been things, and I have mentioned them. But it's not my fault that my threads turn into shit, because I start them with seriousness and try to finish them with seriousness. You see, people don't like being introduced to something they can't understand. And if they can't understand it, why is it they won't (In this instance) try to understand it?

Could it be...LOLINTERNET?

Like I've said, there's nothing wrong with it. But you somehow struggle with the concept of why all these smart people won't be smart. I guarantee you, the minute ONE person here asks a serious question, the gates of understanding will burst, and YOUR understanding will be enhanced 10 fold.

It's not that you HAVE to understand. Ignorance to even the most basic science is bliss. Like that the sun is stationary, and the Earth moves around it. Who cares? It's moving, isn't it?

I take it as a personal insult when someone of my stature (Human) denies themselves the right to be smarter, to be something more. When they don't, they "Dance with Apollo". That's why I don't give up on you, I think. I take it as my responsibility, like an aspiring scientist with a new paper to deliver to some journal, to be swift in my movements against what I believe to be wrong. In this case, it's not Ignorance, it's just lack of knowledge about a particular thing, the one thing EVERYONE takes for granted.

There are few people who understand as I do. And those who do conduct a play, to ensure that there's always someone doing the tango with Apollo himself. They understand that as long as they re-inforce the values we currently adhere to, to the right people, the world will always be a slave to that influence. Which is why at one point or another, you're going to understand that turning against yourself is the answer to making the first free choice in your entire life.

The sun isn't stationary, the planets cause a wobble that makes it deviate ever so slightly from its position.

So we're not the only ones that don't understand you then? Everywhere you go, no one understands you? Even the "smart" forums and websites don't understand you? You don't even understand yourself?

I suppose I've just found the answer to my inquiries, thank you.

Also, please stop assuming that I don't allow myself to become more intelligent. I take great pride in learning and knowing as much of anything I am interested in, and I don't need you there to try to help me through... so you can go ahead and quit wasting your time there. I work every day at making myself the best person I can be and I take it as an insult when someone else says I'm denying myself the right to that.

I think he's saying that while you brought up Mckenna's very insightful points, you aren't applying them to your own life.

In lesser words, he's calling you a hypocrite.

But then again, he also says things like "thought physics". Again, Resonator, you aren't a troll and I really do think you mean well and don't consider yourself to be on some mountaintop looking down at all of us retarded indentured servants, but you are a savant, my friend. You speak an other-dimensional language invented on Earth and it's not like you think everyone but you is an idiot, you simply do not understand why others don't understand you.

I'm not saying you're a genius but you speak in manner more like a genius mad scientist than Steven Hawking. Geniuses may be a little eccentric and stand out from the rest of us, but they know how to speak to a person on a daily basis about mundane and non-intellectual subjects. Your problem, if you want to call it a problem, is that you seem unable to distinguish between the two. Again, I wouldn't consider it a "problem", per se, just a little overly-eccentric.

Analyzing constants and interferences within the epitome of this requested action, a resonance of penetration in the rectal area, by that of the phallus of a chromatically deepened individual, is experienced figuratively.

Analyzing constants and interferences within the epitome of this requested action, a resonance of penetration in the rectal area, by that of the phallus of a chromatically deepened individual, is experienced figuratively.
Suddenly, a ANUS music review!

You're forgetting that the perineum requires contemplation on all levels of higher thinking due to the arbitrary spiritual caress of the aforementioned chromatically deepened individual.

You're forgetting that the perineum requires contemplation on all levels of higher thinking due to the arbitrary spiritual caress of the aforementioned chromatically deepened individual.

Ahh, Indeed. However, in the event of arbitrary spiritual caress by the aforementioned chromatically deepened individual, typical action requires a hasty, but intelligent, retreat.

Ahh, Indeed. However, in the event of arbitrary spiritual caress by the aforementioned chromatically deepened individual, typical action requires a hasty, but intelligent, retreat.
emot-wotwot.gif