Hey Resonator

"As I lifted up my brother, he said to me...
ABANDON NAIVE REALISM!
Surrender thought in cold precision!"

Upon hearing what the video had to say, I cannot help but be inclined to agree with the speaker. I do not believe Shpongled (Him above anyone) is doing it when he should be. I think his lifestyle removes any chance of that kind of change happening and his restrictions on his free will make me sad for him.

The force is strong with the young padawan. A great Jedi, he will make.
lol dude. For real. What in the fuck do you know about my lifestyle? HAHAHHA good laugh :)

I disagree with Dead Winter. You think of yourself as a prophet, Resonator. You think that you're better than most people in an intellectual sense, when in reality, you don't realize that all you've done is continued to research a topic of which most of us have already thought about and been able to coherently satisfy ourselves. You however, have been unable to find the answer you look for, and in searching, have only created a false reality in which to convince yourself of what the questions have done to your mind. Your coherency is a product of your own strong will of continued thinking in theory. You've thought about it so much that you've only created the false reality, where your thought processes have made you believe your own ideas on life. So strongly in fact, that you will go to any means possible to convince others of your "beliefs."

Take a couple steps back in your thought process on the subjects, and see where you went wrong. In life, there is no right answers in thought, only theories and ideas. Hence why everyone is just as smart as you.

The problem is stubbornness, oh magnetic one. You fail to see how much better it is for me this way. Whereas the search is wrong for you, it is not for me. We have a clashing opinion here, and that is where we stand divided, and defeated.

I only threw the most important part of my theory out there. It was a post that just came out, and I embraced it. Then it was questioned, so I questioned it more (I followed the trend of your strings with my own). And now I see in a much clearer light. In trying to help you, you have helped me. Don't count yourself out of this one, but, if I can ask nicely, don't kid yourself. You know there's more to what I'm saying, somehow. There always is.

I'd like to apologize for insinuating that I might be smarter than you, formally.

Your thought patterns only suggest you are unhappy with your situation, unhappy with what you've so far attained from your research.

I'm very happy with my life. Happy with where I am, my belief systems, my future, etc. I am always continually researching areas of interest to a more detailed level. Like Kevin said in an earlier post; I'm insulted that you would insinuate that I'm unhappy and that I need to belief what you belief. If someone were to have a more logical explanation for any belief of mine, I would embrace it and research it more, but so far you have only proven to myself and others, that you are just another crazed fanatic trying to start a cult.

If you value life as most of us do, say your two cents, and be on with it, don't expect people to see any sort of "light" just because you belief in it so strongly.

I'll give you an example. A large majority of this forum are atheists, however on the grand scale, we are but a very small minority of people who say we know logically there cannot be a superior being.

Anvil, I'm sorry for disagreeing with you. But I'd never let you down, if given the chance to do so.