The Bathtub Test

rebirth

spacestation '76film
Apr 11, 2004
hell
The Bathtub Test

During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director how do
you determine whether or not a patient should be institutionalized.

"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a
teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty
the bathtub."

"Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person would use the
bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup."

"No." said the Director, "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want
a bed near the window?"

ARE YOU GOING TO PASS THIS ON, OR DO YOU WANT THE BED NEXT TO MINE ?

What is this, myspace?

Next up you'll be posting something about the ghost of a dead girl, and if we don't repost it 24 times, the ghost will come haunt us and our left foot will fall off.

to pull the plug isn't allways the right ansver:

About 20 years ago, two 17-year-old friends named Ronnie and Steve were bored and scrounging about for something to do. They noticed that Steve's father had thrown out his old hot tub to make room for the new one, and they decided to sail it across a nearby canal. I don't know exactly how deep this canal is, but I do know that it is a major shipping channel with a horrendous undertow. It is at least 200 yards across.
Ronnie and Steve arrive at the canal, put the hot tub in, and are happy to find that it floats. They climb in and manage to paddle a quarter of the way across the canal. By this time, quite a bit of water has splashed in, and is sloshing around the bottom of the hot tub. They decide that they need to remove this water. They reasoned, "Since the water is coming in over the sides, if we pull out this drain plug, the water will go out the hole." So they pull out the plug, and you can imagine what happened next. Luckily, it was a slow day in the shipping channel, and the Coast Guard rescued them within an hour. They were freezing cold, but unhurt.

thsi is from darwinawards.com, exact link here

WHEN U R READING THIS DONT STOP OR SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN MY NAME IS SUMMER I AM 15 YEARS OLD i have BLONDE HAIR , SCARS no NOSE OR EARS I AM DEAD IF U DONT COPY THIS JUS LIKE FROM THE RING COPY N POST THIS ON 5 MORE THREADS OR I WILL APPEAR ONE CREEPY NIGHT WEN UR NOT ExPECTING IT BY YOUR? BED WITH A NIFE AND KILL U THIS IS NO JOKE SUMMET ING GOOD WILL HAPPEN TO U IF YOU POST THIS IN 5 MORE THREADS