Hey Resonator

See, you guys aren't recreating what he does, though. You're just using complicated synonyms of the more crude words you would normally use to describe someone who loves cock in the ass.

What he does is a complete mindfuck. His vocabulary isn't impressive or anything, he just uses strange choices of words in the predetermined English grammar structure.

Again, it's like Neverboard Mad Libs.

See, you guys aren't recreating what he does, though. You're just using synonyms of the more crude words you would normally use to describe someone who loves cock in the ass.

* Black cock in the ass

You get it? I replaced simple words with big words, because I'm a believer in Determinism.

Now excuse me. The Kaiser has invited me for cricket. We shall discuss our thoughts and compare them to the work of the greats.

* Black cock in the ass

You get it? I replaced simple words with big words, because I'm a believer in Determinism.

Now excuse me. The Kaiser has invited me for cricket. We shall discuss our thoughts and compare them to the work of the greats.

By jove, old bean, you've got it!!! :lol:

I think he's saying that while you brought up Mckenna's very insightful points, you aren't applying them to your own life.

In lesser words, he's calling you a hypocrite.

Resonator (what's your name anyways? I hate using nicks), is this correct? And if so, can you explain how I'm being a hypocrite?

Because Eric has a sense of humor with his tongue firmly planted in his cheek, while Resonator is going to try and defend his position with more obtuse and superfluous bullshit.
I know. I was being facetious about Resonator's inability to make anyone understand what he's windbagging about.

By all means don't do it on this board. Because on this board no one is serious and no one actually thinks about things!

Except Resonator, of course.

Resonator (what's your name anyways? I hate using nicks), is this correct? And if so, can you explain how I'm being a hypocrite?

Again Kev, I could be wrong. Just when I read that, it sounded like that to me. (not that you're a hypocrite, that he seemed to be calling you one)

But again, he's a human band name generator.

I know. I was being facetious about Resonator's inability to make anyone understand what he's windbagging about.

By all means don't do it on this board. Because on this board no one is serious and no one actually thinks about things!

Except Resonator, of course.

We're basically that banjo kid in Deliverance in comparison.

I've been rocking pretty hard on the banjo lately. I've got down the shit kicking, now I just need to figure out to play it. HIIIIIIIIIII-OHHHHHHHH

Dead Winter has saved the topic. End of thread.

Telling you would take the fun out of finding out, Shpongled :)

Dead Winter has saved the topic. End of thread.

Telling you would take the fun out of finding out, Shpongled :)

Yes, but I wouldn't call him a hypocrite. All he's asking you to do is simply speak in fewer labyrinths. We would all be glad to comment on your posts and try to understand where you're coming from; just meet us halfway, ok?

just meet us halfway, ok?

Upon hearing what the video had to say, I cannot help but be inclined to agree with the speaker. I do not believe Shpongled (Him above anyone) is doing it when he should be. I think his lifestyle removes any chance of that kind of change happening and his restrictions on his free will make me sad for him.

The force is strong with the young padawan. A great Jedi, he will make.