Hey Spiffypoo...

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
I've heard you mention DC Cooper alot. I was just reading about his 1998 self titled album on Heavy Harmonies and I found out that the album is pretty much Pink Cream 69 with him singing! The musicians on the album are everyone in PC69 except the singer (this also explains why DC did a guest spot on PC69's Electrified album) and PC69's bassist/producer also produced the album. I listened to a couple of samples, sounded pretty good!

Should I get the album??? And if you like the album, then you probably should check out Pink Cream's recent stuff.

Just found that interesting hehehe.

I have no idea if it'd be your cup of tea because I haven't actually heard any PC69. It *is* a brilliant album, though, highly recommended... but good luck finding it!

Easy to find if you live in Melbourne ;) The chance of finding it at either Metal Mayhem or Radical Records is pretty damn good, and if not they can order it no problems hehe.

From the clips I heard from it last night, the music sounded ALOT like the last few PC69 albums.

I just listened to the soundbites again and they sound great :) I'm gonna have to get this album I think!

The music is similar to PC69, but PC69 are have a more upbeat hard rock vibe. You should try out these PC69 songs: Shame, Seas Of Madness, The Spirit, Don't Need Your Touch, Promised Land, Stranger In Time, High As A Mountain, etc.

EVERYBODY SHOULD! I think I've recommended these songs more times than Spawny has recommended Hair Of The Dog haha.... trust me people you WILL like them! It's very hard music not to like coz its just such perfectly written and produced melodic metal that is so easy to get into!